• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Possible Location of the Dragon Spirit's Bones

Hello everyone,

While I was mucking around in the Gerudo Desert, dressed in traditional Gerudo garb, I saw some bones. Bones that reminded me of lizards and the dragon spirits that guard the polls of Knowledge, Wisdom, and Power. If you go NNE of the Daqo Chisay Shrine, you will see some strange cracked rocks. If you climb onto the cliff near the strange rocks and turn towards the shrine and town, you will notice that they might remind you of giant ribcages and spines. If you open your map on the Sheikah Slate and move south towards south Gerudo ruins, you'll see the spine bones and rib cage from above. You'll also see, if you move NW from there, a full ribcage and sternum from above. Since the bones are that big and remind me of lizard or snake skeletons, I do believe that that's the resting place of the dragon spirits, but that's my opinion. What do you guys think?

I would upload some pictures as proof, but it's apparently too large.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yep, I've seen them too. My first thought was what the heck is the spinosaur doing here :P Nintendo loves to do that. To put in stuff that makes us wonder what it could've been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom