• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Remake?

Do you want a Ruby/Sapphire remake?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

Joker8026

I loved Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. But I think it would be neat if they added atleast a couple new Eeveelutions. Such as the ghost and dragon. I can't wait til they remake R S E. I eagerly await the commercials. :)

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I would LOVE to have a Ruby/Sapphire remake. In my opinion, they were the best games in the series! They weren't too old for only older fans to get, but not to new to be confusing for new fans. This was my first Pokémon game, so my opinion might be biased, but if gen 1 & 2 get a remake, but not gen 3, that would be completely unfair! Gen 5 isn't really that great either, so if they make another generation so early between games, then I'm sure gen 6 would slowly kill the anime & the series. At this point, it would be wise to make a 3rd Generation remake

B

Beastcoast

NO. Enough new generations of Pokemon. E-NOUGH. They said Black/White was where they were going to end it, and quite honestly I kinda wish they hadn't even done that. The new pokemon are, in my opinion, poorly modeled and aren't very strong. The entire time I was playing the game, I was miserable that I had to beat the elite four before I could get the pokemon of my choosing again.
However, I have seen some really nice fan made pokemon. I guess I wouldn't be too opposed to a 6th Generation composed of entirely fan made pokemon, but I doubt Nintendo would do that.

As for a remake of Generation 3- I would buy the heck out of that. Generation 3 is easily my favorite out of all of them. They've already remade Gens 1 and 2, so it's about time they gave Gen 3 a revamp. Especially if it's going to be its 10th anniversary (which I didn't realize was so close until you pointed it out!) If they do plan to do this, I hope to see it soon. ^^

vanilluxe is awesome ^.^ In every generation there were pkmns inspired by ojects. i kinda really like the 5th generation. And i would LOVE to see a 3th generation (my favourite one) remake with all 600+ pokemons would be too awesome. Maybe they could add something like the sevi-island.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would buy a Ruby/Sapphire remake. Although I know the sixth generation is on its way, I would still purchase this remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom