• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
Shadow poked his head up above ground ignoring Joe's 'Yowch!', he couldn't spot any other pokemon around, he wondered about offering the execute a spot in the team but they hadn't actually created one yet, "Hey Joe, I guess we should head back, it's gonna get dark soon anyway" Shadow yelled down the hole. It was at that point in time a large shadow flew over the top along with alot of other smaller shadows. If Shadow had to guess at what it was he would have had to say "Spearow" he said, mainly to himself. There were alot of them, probably more than he and Joe could handle.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Ok! Well... Do you have a team name yet? Also, Each of you have to grab one of the Explorer Kits over there and then we can get you started!" Thundra rushed to try to tidy up the strewn-about Kits. " Sorry about the mess. Oh- what is this doing here?" She picked up a sparkling, golden object. "C-could this be?!!?...........no....."

(VERY LONG PAUSE......)

"Excuse me, but I have to go now. Sorry!"

She SPRINTED out of the room.

again.

Jedizora

:right:
Yes, But we Have lost our mod, so I am holding votes for our new one. The person with the most votes by June 6th is our new mod. You can not vote for yourself.
Vote: SamuRaichu
Vote Tally:
SamuRaichu: 1 (Jedizora)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote: SamuRaichu

Joe awakened in his straw nest and carefully maneuvered out of the sleeping quarters. He placed his vote and went for breakfast.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
( lol, thanks guys.)

Thundra ran out of the guild with the golden object. She jumped into a bush, to make sure that nobody could see her. She unveiled it
from her leather satchel. The Golden Mask. She looked at it, flipped it over. How did we ever get this? She wondered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom