• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"Ah. Here we are! The Registering Room." It was a small room, with lots of windows. There were Explorer kits strewn all over the place. "Sorry about the mess. Now, have you thought of a team name yet? Or do I need to give you some more time?" I was almost shaking from the exitement. Wow! An Absol! I have heard that they can predict disasters! Our guild will be much safer (even though it is already safe...) than before! Hopefully it joins us!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe smacked his forehead, "Duh. You ready to get out of here, Shadow? The explorer badges can send us back to the Guild. We can keep exploring after sending back Bidoof, or teleport back right now".

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I started to walk up to the Elygem. I got fairly close before my shyness took over. I don't like meeting new people. I darted back over to Sol, and tried to hide behind him, too shy to ask the Elygem who to talk to about starting our team. "Can you go ask, Sol?" I pleaded.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Uh... we could get eaten by an Ursarang?" Joe asked, "Nah... they don't live in Tiny Woods". He started walking down the stairs, mumbling, "Who puts stairs in the middle of a forest?"

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
"Someone who makes a dungeon under that forest which looks like more forest" Shadow replied, he walked down the stairs after Joe, it was then he spotted an apple and he grabbed it and put it in his bag, "You can't really complain, you took all that money from before after all"

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Xixor, Rick and Zordo walked up an Elgyem.

"Uh, hello..." said Xixor. He noticed all the other Pokemon looking at them.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
"That's a great name! Now you just need to grab one of those explorer kits over there-"
GUILDMASTER THUNDRA!!!!" A chimecho popped into the room. She had a worried look on her face. Hopefully it wasn't something too bad." We're all out of food! Snorlax has eaten all of our food again!"
"Gah. Not again. I'll be right back,.....Wait...what was your name again? Sorry, I can just be so forgetful sometimes. Well, we will talk later. For now, Just do what I told you. Chimecho, wait!". Thundra dashed off, leaving the Absol alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom