• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon: How Do You Raise Your Pokemon?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I train my pokemon by first battling it normally while EV training and THEN breeding it.

After that I chain breed 4 times then the resulting pokemon is what I want. Training is easy for me, once all Evs are maxed out, I just battle high level pokemon without discretion.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
I usually train one Pokemon to a high level and move to the next one, training it. It goes in cycles. Eventually, I will get back to the high level Pokemon, only then it would be lower level than everyone else.

i train them all rather equally (with the weakest and strongest only being five levels away at most.) i kind of ignore EVs and just train against anything i can find that would be worth a decent amount of EXP. also, i battle by just sending out whatever has a type advantage against whatever pokemon i'm facing, which keeps all six of them pretty balanced out in terms of levels. the only times i ever grind are either before a gym battle or the elite four, or when one of my pokemon are six levels below my strongest.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
I set lvl goals. Like I want Samurott to be lvl 40. Then I get every other person on my team to lvl 40 one a a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom