• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (Sign-Ups)

For those of you who know, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is a very fun game released for the Nintendo DS. In the game, you are part of a guild where you go on missions to save someone or recover an item. And every once in a while there's a guild exploration. This game will be very similar to that. You will all be part of my guild. Every day, you may choose a mission to take on and depending on the difficulty of the mission you will have a certain probability of successfully completing it. Further instructions will be in the game thread, but for now you need only to sign up and choose one of the following Pokémon to be:

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Pikachu

The game will start when all spots are filled.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Well I play I guess and I'll take the odd one out, Pikachu, though I would prefer to start as a Pichu instead (pikachu is kinda overrated and now I'm probably gonna get killed for saying that in this kind of thread)

I would have prefered Pichu, too, mostly because it's cuter. Never feel bad about expressing your opinion!

I think I'll be Oshowatt, since Jedizora took my Squirtile.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
I'll join! I will be Snivy.

And Hero of Time, are you Wigglytuff or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom