• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Paranormal Activity

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Has anyone seen this movie? Three of my friends saw it together recently and said it was the scariest movie they had seen in their lives. I think they are just over exaggerating a bit. Let me know your opinions on this movie!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
There are some parts that have you on edge wondering ... OMG what is about to happen now?? Overall it's not super scary though, but I did enjoy it. And the very very last part before the credits (and I mean the last 5 seconds) was a little bit too cliche. If/when you watch it you'll see what I mean.

It's worth checking out though .. you may find it extremely scary, and if you have interest in the paranormal you should like it.

O

OniLink

i jumped at 2 places.
when he pans at the top of the stairs
and at the end (i didnt expect what happened to Micah)

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
It was terrible in my opinion, it was fake no demon would posse you that way and kill unless it was that strong! They did some of their homework but the actors and actresses need more practice, it was lacking real emotions made me fall asleep almost.

C

curl

That was the worst movie that i had ever seen.. I still can't understand the concept of movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom