• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Ouran High School Host Club: The Return of Lobelia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Lmfao. Lynch me tomorrow if I'm lying or lynch storm now and win in 3 days. He didn't even vote me

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
You know i wasnt going to kill anyone last night, and i thought Johnny was the cop
Lol i killed the Twins... Typical. Sadly i cant tell them apart

Libk

What would killing the cop do for you at that point? I'm curious as to how this plan firmed.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
In truth i wasnt going to kill anyone. But first i had to get rid of the others. HoL killed Jamie. So i killed HOL. I literally didnt put the kill order in til 2 hours ago. Usually im lynched Day 1... For Some Reason, Tristan spared me his iron-clad hypotheses and just let me flow. Is he a cop too?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote: Storm
Seems pretty open and shut. He's not even fighting any more.
Let's look at the bright side - at least in the future, this anime will have less twincest.
Also, bro, maybe it's just that Tristan didn't want to lynch you D1 every time? It always sucks to be that guy who's lynched D1.

Libk

XD I almost didn't investigate last night but on the off chance that you just got extremely lucky, I made sure I wasn't some variation that reversed the results.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kinda disappointed this game is gonna end so early, with really no tension to speak of. Unless for whatever reason both Storm and Libk are lying, this game is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread