• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Ouran High School Host Club: The Return of Lobelia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
While I still think your day 1 behaviour was weird and scummy, I don't see any good reason not to believe you right now. Besides, if Hero flips town, we know who to go after tomorrow. And at least this is a really good scum lead.

I was gonna wait for Hero to come in and say something, but really, all that'll happen is he'll try to defend himself and we'll end up in a WIFOM scenario, which we don't want.

Vote: Hero of Legend

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'm pretty sure what you quoted is against the rules. That's taking evidence (a quote) directly from a different game. Bringing up an action that someone made in a different game is different from actually taking quotes from it, but that's for Mido to decide.
I saw no Rule against it here or in the Megathread. if I did a major party foul, I'm sorry.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I agree with this logic. I guess we'll see what happens with this Hero of legend thing.

Vote: The Hero of Legend

Also

EGMEOY: Storm

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Well we got one. But who knows who the others are... I'm going to wait a little bit to vote. I'm not really convinced of anyone right now.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

It makes the most sense given the current situation. If HOL can convince me otherwise or if he flips town, Storm is definitely the best bet.

Well we got one. But who knows who the others are... I'm going to wait a little bit to vote. I'm not really convinced of anyone right now.

Did you read the thread? What's your opinion on Storm's claim?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I also expressed my concern over Hero of Legend on D1, so I'm totally on board for this vote.

However I see we have a lot of votes toward him already, and don't want to accidentally hammer and end the day early. If Storm is the cop like he claims, he's definitely dead tonight, and I always view daytime as a great way to scum hunt regardless, so I'd rather use the full length of time if possible.

Mido

Version 1
tumblr_mhypiytxva1s0am14o1_500.gif

Current Vote Tally
The Hero of Legend - 5 (Storm, Tristan, Libk, Minish_Link, Johnny Sooshi)

Yet to Vote: DekuNut, The Hero of Legend, Amy Lu Minati, PokaLink, Moonstone, Din.Farore.Nayru.

With 11 alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. The day ends Thursday, November 10th, at 11:00 PM EST.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
tumblr_mhypiytxva1s0am14o1_500.gif

Current Vote Tally
The Hero of Legend - 5 (Storm, Tristan, Libk, Minish_Link, Johnny Sooshi)

Yet to Vote: DekuNut, The Hero of Legend, Amy Lu Minati, PokaLink, Moonstone, Din.Farore.Nayru.

With 11 alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. The day ends Thursday, November 10th, at 11:00 PM EST.

Thank you for the timely vote count!

Now, I'm willing to hammer, but as I said before I don't see any reason to waste what time we have to talk, especially if the hammer means Storm will be dead and we'll only what we have right now to go off of.

Plus, let's pretend somehow that Storm doesn't die, might be worth getting more people to talk (or not talk) and give him a better idea on who to investigate next.

Personally, I'm between Amy and Pokalink. Leaning more toward Amy.

For Pokalink it's because he only posted once. He is an experienced player though, I know I've seen him back when I used to play more frequently. Plus, Jamie also only posted once and flipped town.

For Amy again because we haven't gotten much out of her and it's not unheard of for someone to vote their own scum bud. I think this is especially true if Pendio told her to vote for him when it was safe to do so to keep some pressure off of her. And I'm not surprised she wouldn't take her vote off to potentially save him. I sort of blocked that anyway with my added vote on Pendio to prevent the tie, and if she did take her vote off at the last second she would definitely be suspicious today.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'll support the HoL wagon, but I agree with Stoney up there that we should let the day play out, instead of ending it immediately. So I have a question.
Storm, what is your logic behind a D1 claim? Why not wait until you have more results, so it would make you less of a target from scum?

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
Okay so there's a lot going on.

I really expected Storm to have been targeted last night because he claimed to be the cop and it turned out that he was right about Pendio. Obviously we'll find out soon if he really is the cop - if HOL turns out to be scum that'll be two in a row for Storm. The only reason I'm skeptical of Storm is his behavior during the first day, especially towards the end. If he knew Pendio was scum from the beginning then why all the back and forth - Pendio to Deku to No Lynch to Extension to Pendio. That doesn't make sense to me.

Also why wasn't he targeted by the Mafia? Why wouldn't they have done him in after he openly claimed he was the cop, accused Pendio, and then was correct? That just really doesn't sit well with me.

However Storm did end up being correct and no one else has come forward as the cop to challenge Storm (not that it would be smart for that person to reveal themselves at this point anyway imho). So I'm willing to give Storm the benefit of the doubt at this point - let's see if he's right again.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
Unvote: Hero of Legend.

Sorry I missed the posts before mine asking for more time. I don't want to be the one to end the day if others want more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom