• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Ouran High School Host Club: The Return of Lobelia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I targeted HOL last night because i dont remember him posting once all game and i know some people newer to the game tend to lurk if they are Mafia

Storm

14947496_10211271638897117_5115359739791780122_n.jpg

Storm is at the top of my radar rn, but until we get a cop counterclaim, I'm gonna leave him alone. However, if storm is lying, a counterclaim would be welcome.

@Storm what was the motivation behind investigating Hero? Just curious because he's a pretty neutral target at this point.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Storm is at the top of my radar rn, but until we get a cop counterclaim, I'm gonna leave him alone. However, if storm is lying, a counterclaim would be welcome.
I agree with this to an extent. With no doctor, it's probably best not to claim unless we have some results from them, but do what you will, cop. If it really is storm, then great

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

I agree as well. If no one else has any other ideas or counterclaims we could go with what Storm is saying and lynch HoL to see if what he claims was right. At this point, we still have a lot of townies left and only two mafia, so it wouldn't be too big of a risk.

So Storm, what was your reasoning behind removing your initial vote on Pendio and changing it around so much, before circling back to Pendio during yesterday? Was it to throw us off? If you knew Pendio was scum the whole time, why wouldn't you just keep your vote on him rather than flip-flop around? Your actions yesterday are scummy as all hell, even scummier once Pendio actually did flip scum, and it seems a little too convenient that you hit scum two nights in a row.

Just as a quick note, since Wizard 101 mafia is pretty much officially over, I'll just say that I was scum with Storm during that game. When he replaced, the first thing he did was try to bus me, for literally no reason. I wouldn't put it past him to try something like that again.

Unfortunately, voting the claimed cop is too risky of a move to make no matter how scummy he is, so I'm gonna hold off on voting. Storm could go either way for me. I'm gonna take a look back a bit later and try to find some more leads.

I agree as well. If no one else has any other ideas or counterclaims we could go with what Storm is saying and lynch HoL to see if what he claims was right. At this point, we still have a lot of townies left and only two mafia, so it wouldn't be too big of a risk.
This is also true. It would be pretty stupid of Storm to claim to have hit scum if Hero is actually town. I'm down to lynch Hero and see where it goes. If Hero flips town, we have a great lead for tomorrow, and if he flips scum, then great. Aside from the possibility of losing a townie, it's practically a win-win. I'd like to hear everybody else's thoughts first though.

Storm

@Storm what was the motivation behind investigating Hero? Just curious because he's a pretty neutral target at this point.
I stated above I thought Hero's inactivity yesterday was sketchy so I investigated him last night. hit scum
Nvm, missed your post.
It's okay. my posts usually are hard to miss unless I tag the person I am referencing or quote them
So Storm, what was your reasoning behind removing your initial vote on Pendio and changing it around so much, before circling back to Pendio during yesterday? Was it to throw us off? If you knew Pendio was scum the whole time, why wouldn't you just keep your vote on him rather than flip-flop around? Your actions yesterday are scummy as all hell, even scummier once Pendio actually did flip scum, and it seems a little too convenient that you hit scum two nights in a row.

Just as a quick note, since Wizard 101 mafia is pretty much officially over, I'll just say that I was scum with Storm during that game. When he replaced, the first thing he did was try to bus me, for literally no reason. I wouldn't put it past him to try something like that again.
what happens in Bro Chat stays in Bro Chat, but I believe I got a well worded threat from you in the mafia Chat that I was basically going to get bussed anyway because JC was scummy as all hell and I had no chance.
The Sloth said:
Just wanna make something clear Storm. Don't draw attention to yourself, and don't try to distance yourself from me. If you post your suspicions, don't feel guilty if you list me too. I will be doing the same. Number 1 rule of a successful mafia team is do not be afraid to bus your teammates if you need to. I bussed pendio and Eduarda and got tons of town cred from it, and I genuinely believe it was the best move I could make. So just keep that in mind. I'll bus you if I have to, and you can do the same

Storm

Apology By Way Of Double Post
Yeah. I'm sorry. after rereading it, it feels more like coach talk than an outright threat, and I didn't even take things out of context to galvanize anything. I posted the whole quote.
for Future reference: Bro Chat stays in Bro Chat, and isn't admissible evidence anyway. I'm just stating because Tristan gave me permission to bus if I felt to bus in Wizard 101

I'll be on for 2 more hours, so if you have any questions directed towards me, do not hesitate to send a beep my way

what happens in Bro Chat stays in Bro Chat, but I believe I got a well worded threat from you in the mafia Chat that I was basically going to get bussed anyway because JC was scummy as all hell and I had no chance.
I'm pretty sure what you quoted is against the rules. That's taking evidence (a quote) directly from a different game. Bringing up an action that someone made in a different game is different from actually taking quotes from it, but that's for Mido to decide.

Regardless, that was just a friendly tip, your action directly following that is quite reminiscent of the current scenario. I was merely mentioning something people should be cautious of.

Storm

oh right. was more concerned about the last part

well you can either believe me, and go for HOL, or Think I'm a Liar and Put me up for Lynch. but you know I tend Not to lie and usually tell about 87% truths.

Honestly I did it just to screw with you personally, My Mellow Fellow. any Day 1 Information is subject to extreme scrutiny because usually there is nothing to back it, and we usually do a popularity contest. but this game was different, we got a N0 peek, and I saw Pendio was Mafia. so after The RVS "Get it out of your system" funtime, I put my vote on Pendio, But I knew he was Mafia, but then I read the thread and I thought 1 or 2 of Deku's Posts seemed Scummy, so I put my vote on him, but then we got in that debate, and I wanted more time to reexamine ( I was at work, I needed like 24 hours.) but then I thought " well I'm not so sure now, so No Lynch, and then I finally decided to go with the Investigation and Vote Pendio

Actions out of order? Maybe
Did I vote for Deku First? RVS, I had a vote on Mido til I remembered I needed an actual vote
was I trying to keep a tie? if there is a tie the Mod flips a coin and 1 of them dies, it seemed better that way, and puts the blame out of our hands if we hit town

In Short: Storm is Storm, best not to go in too far, lest we be lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread