• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Ouran High School Host Club: The Return of Lobelia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Vote - Pendio

While I don't think Pendio is mafia, my reasoning is this - I figure we're probably going to end up lynching a townie D1 anyway, and hopefully we don't get unlucky and lynch our cop by accident. He hasn't really said anything that sticks out to me as cop, though I could understand why he wouldn't regardless. However, I do want to see a decisive lynch today, and I don't really want one person swooping in and causing a tie.

If Storm is right, awesome, we lynched a mafia member N1. If Storm is wrong, he makes a prime lynch target tomorrow.

Mido

Version 1
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now:

TWILIGHT

Discussion may continue, but the votes are set in stone. This means that no more votes can be cast by the players. Further votes from this point will not be counted. In the meantime, the lynch scene will be prepared.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Woah I went to work, then spent time with gf for her birthday just to come home to a dead person?

Vote: twilight

Mido

Version 1
tumblr_mhypiytxva1s0am14o1_500.gif

FINAL VOTE TALLY
DekuNut - 3 (PokaLink, Pendio, Minish_Link)
Storm - 2 (Jamie, Tristan)
Mido - 1 (The Hero of Legend)
Jamie - 2 (Din.Farore.Nayru, Johnny Sooshi)
Pendio - 4 (Amy Lu Minati, DekuNut, Storm, Moonstone)

Did Not Vote: Libk

As the headstrong and hardworking Renge tallies up the votes to prepare for the next phase of the game, the true narrator, Vic Mignogna, makes his presence known in this episode's built-in cameo.

In order to set the stage for this game of life and death known as Mafia, Renge rounded up the Host Club and Lobelia girls into a round table setting, each person dressed up in Renge outfits while donning Renge masks. This way, no one was to tell each other apart. The tension levels rose as while the early stages of this day were relatively quiet and tame, heated debate soon ensued. As time neared its end, the group finally reached-

Before the narrator could finish his dialogue, Renge suddenly appears, swatting him away with a giant fan.

"Hey! Who said you could be in this episode!" Renge roared. "This is my game! I'm the host, you got that, punk?!" She continued swatting the narrator's way, his shrieks pervading throughout the music room. After a brief moment of strange reprieve, she turns to address the audience while simultaneously returning the narration to herself.

Hey, guys! Sorry about that little...mix-up. Let's get on with the proceedings, shall we? So who have we decided to lynch today, fellas? Hmm...Pendio, huh? Well, let's string him up! As soon as Pendio hears my words, he nervously stands up and protests.

"Wait, what?" a hint of a female voice blares through the mask. "This is totally unfair! I'm above this dishonorable fate! I won't accept this!" Before Pendio could sit down, I grab him, and forcibly remove his mask. A collective gasp emerges from the mouths of everyone in the room.

Aha! So it's you: Chizuru Maihara! One of the Zuka Club lackeys! Pendio growls back instantly.

"Yeah, it's me! You won't get away with this, Host Club! We will have you be-" Before he finishes his threat, I promptly throw him out the music room door. Well, congratulations, guys! We got one of the girls out of the way! Let's get a good rest in before the next day starts!

Pendio was Chizuru Maihara: a Mafia Goon.

Player List
1. DekuNut
2. Storm
3. Libk
4. The Hero of Legend
5. Jamie
6. Johnny Sooshi
7. Amy Lu Minati
8. PokaLink
9. Minish_Link
10. Moonstone
11. Tristan
12. Din.Farore.Nayru

Pendio -
Chizuru Maihara: Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 1)

Night 1 Begins!

The night ends on Monday, November 7th, at 11:00 EST. Please send in your night actions by the deadline. A reminder also to not post during this time. Thank you!

Mido

Version 1
"Good morning, everyone! Wow, none of you seem very cheery today! Are you ready for another day of Mafia?" As the group groans in response to my questions, I call the roll.

"Wait just a second. Where's Jamie?" Not a moment more passes when we receive our answer.

"Hey, help! I'm out here!" Jamie called out in a panic, his voice sounding quite familiar. Moving quickly, I run near the music room entrance door.

"Are you okay?" I answer him sweetly.

"Not doing too great, to be honest," he calls back. "Those girls must have got me during our break, and the other one's out here with me. Man, is she boring."

"HEY, DONT YOU CALL ME BORING! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A MEMBER OF THE ZUKA CLUB IS CAPABLE OF!" Chizuru, once known as Pendio, retorts back. It seems however that she is ignored.

"Anyway," Jamie continues, "I'm getting a bit bored out here, so finish this up, will you guys? Tell Kaoru not to worry about me."

"It's a deal," I reply. "Let's get this show back on the road, boys! One of our own is down, so we've got a lot of work to do!"

Jamie was Hikaru Hitachiin: a Vanilla Townie.

Player List

1. DekuNut
2. Storm
3. Libk
4. The Hero of Legend
5. Johnny Sooshi
6. Amy Lu Minati
7. PokaLink
8. Minish_Link
9. Moonstone
10. Tristan
11. Din.Farore.Nayru

Pendio - Chizuru Maihara: Mafia Goon (Lynched Day 1)
Jamie - Hikaru Hitachiin: Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)

Day 2 Begins!

With 11 alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. The day ends Thursday, November 10th, at 11:00 PM EST.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well using my nightly ability i have percieved thar HOL is Mafia
Vote: The Hero of Legend

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
14947496_10211271638897117_5115359739791780122_n.jpg

Anyway, Storm I want to trust you but it seems really crazy you got mafia twice in a row. Can you explain why you targeted hero?
photo.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom