• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Ouran High School Host Club: The Return of Lobelia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Storm is acting pretty reckless. And no reasoning behind his votes? And now we're back to a tie again?

Storm, would you mind explaining why you're doing what you're doing? I have half a mind to vote you, but we'd be at a tie again anyway.

Unvote because I didn't really want to lynch Pendio anyway, not based on what we have.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Right. Everyone tells me you have the biggest grudge against me so every vote from you is a revenge vote
I'm not here to argue over any personal issues I have with people. I'm here to play mafia, a game that I genuinely enjoy. If I vote for you, there's a reason behind it that has nothing whatsoever to do with you as an individual. Don't make assumptions about me, and stop trying to piss me off like you so greatly enjoy doing. If you have anything to add in here, keep it game related. I didn't vote for you because I dislike you. And I don't have a grudge against you and never have.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I would lay your cards on Pendio being Mafia. As long as pendio has the most votes in an hour we'll be good. I know things. That was my sneak peek

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
But because im me, nobody will believe me until the truth slaps them in the face like a baseball bat in Vice City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom