• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Ouran High School Host Club: The Return of Lobelia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The fact th they're on th chopping block doesn't make them any less likely of the scum when rvs brought them here. I don't understand that logic.

Unvote

Vote: Minish Link

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
The fact th they're on th chopping block doesn't make them any less likely of the scum when rvs brought them here. I don't understand that logic.

Unvote

Vote: Minish Link

It's 10 town to 3 mafia, and the mafia all know who the other mafia members are and can choose and probably won't vote for each other day one (of course they might). Statistically speaking, since there are more town than mafia, and again because mafia can sort of protect each other, it's more likely that town members are up on the block than mafia members.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's 10 town to 3 mafia, and the mafia all know who the other mafia members are and can choose and probably won't vote for each other day one (of course they might). Statistically speaking, since there are more town than mafia, and again because mafia can sort of protect each other, it's more likely that town members are up on the block than mafia members.
Mafia will often vote for each other on day 1, it's a very valid strategy that I myself have used several times. And I'm not saying both of them are scum, I'm saying it's no more unlikely that one of them is scum than it is that they're both town. Considering RVS brought them both to this point, for all we know, they could be anything. I'm just saying you shouldn't discount them at this point because of that. It's a dangerous mindset.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Mafia will often vote for each other on day 1, it's a very valid strategy that I myself have used several times. And I'm not saying both of them are scum, I'm saying it's no more unlikely that one of them is scum than it is that they're both town. Considering RVS brought them both to this point, for all we know, they could be anything. I'm just saying you shouldn't discount them at this point because of that. It's a dangerous mindset.
Always Trust Tristan's words. he speaks logic

I on the Other hand...

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
EBWODP:
I toast you sir on your fool proof logical methodicals

* Don't use vids of users without their permission*

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonstone

Oh yeah I'm definitely not discounting either one of them. I just think at this point it's easier to find scum elsewhere than the chopping block. Your unvote of Pendio and vote of Minish Link who I expressed concerns over easier tells me you have the same line of logic.

Either that or your acting against your logic for unknown reasons. Do you mind explaining why you chose to vote Minish Link while saying you think Pendio or DB have an equal likelihood of being scum?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh yeah I'm definitely not discounting either one of them. I just think at this point it's easier to find scum elsewhere than the chopping block. Your unvote of Pendio and vote of Minish Link who I expressed concerns over easier tells me you have the same line of logic.

Either that or your acting against your logic for unknown reasons. Do you mind explaining why you chose to vote Minish Link while saying you think Pendio or DB have an equal likelihood of being scum?
Ah ok, ya I see what you're saying now. Sorry for misunderstanding.

As for my vote on Minish Link, it's simply for pressure. He popped in out of nowhere, voted for Deku (putting him in the lead), and then disappeared. Just want to see what he has to say.

Mido

Version 1
tumblr_mhypiytxva1s0am14o1_500.gif

Current Vote Tally

DekuNut - 3 (PokaLink, Pendio, Minish_Link)
Storm - 1 (Jamie)
Mido - 2 (Storm, The Hero of Legend)
Jamie - 2 (Din.Farore.Nayru, Johnny Sooshi)
The Hero of Legend - 1 (Moonstone)
Pendio - 2 (Amy Lu Minati, DekuNut)
Minish_Link - 1 (Tristan)

Yet to Vote: Libk

With 13 alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. The day ends Sunday, November 6th, at 11:00 PM EST.

A little over 3 hours remain!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ah ok, ya I see what you're saying now. Sorry for misunderstanding.

As for my vote on Minish Link, it's simply for pressure. He popped in out of nowhere, voted for Deku (putting him in the lead), and then disappeared. Just want to see what he has to say.

*She (No big deal, just thought you might like to know the correct pronoun for me.)

I just popped in and then disappeared because I'm usually on at night when no one else is, so not much going on at the time I posted.
Honestly though, I wasn't sure who to vote for since there's nothing really to go on at this point. So I went with DekuNut because he already had a few votes and he posted pretty early in the thread but then kinda quieted down.

Moonstone

I hate to do it, but as I've said before I think a coin toss will just make things harder on us later. I RNGed odds for Deku and evens for Pendio. I got evens.

Unvote
Vote : Pendio

Sorry bud. No hard feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom