• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Our Little Adventure with the Akatsuki and Other Naruto Things ^-^

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ok so my friend and I were just role playing in our VMs then he said we should make this into a story role play thread. So it is a Naruto based game. You can make up your character or be anyone from Naruto. Sorry no other animes this time!

Ok now for the rules.

1. Have a clean language
2. Up to 5 characters
3.don't play anyone's characters unless they say you can
4. well follow the rules (duh lol :))
5. HAVE FUN :)!!!

I guess these aren't really rules but all you need is first and last (if you have a last name) name, age, gender, weapons,and a backstory

Now for mine. From Naruto I will Pain ^^
My made up character/real me
Name: Atsuma(Ammy) Hitsugaya
Weapons: Grimm Reaper's Scythe
Backstory: Atsuma is a cute neko fox with long black hair. She grew up in the leaf village. She was best friends With Pain. Now a days Atsuma and Pain are dating for who knows why. In her free time she is in the woods or with Pain.

D

Deleted member 6224

I hepled in making this

Character: Toya Seta
Weapons: Chain sickle
Backstory: Toya was born in the sand village and born into a poor family. He met Gaara at a young age and they became good friends. He spends his time attacking non living things with his chain sickle.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
(Ok perfect do you want to be Gaara too? Plus we can start now. Well here I go X3)

On night in the woods. 'Meh when are we going to stop Pain?" I just look at him. Then he says "Atsuma calm down we have to get as far away from the Leaf Village before we rest...." he sighs.
"Fine but it better be soon."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6224

in the sand village

" Hey Gaara! When are you gunna help me on my dream to discover the world, everybody knows your the best!

" I dont know just calm down, you can be so arroganrt sometimes." Gaara said with annoyance

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
"OK I think we can rest now..." Pain looks around.

"You think we will be safe for now? I mean they still could be after us...sigh" I also look around. "Sometimes I wonder what we even did to the Leaf....."

Then Pain says, "It will all be fine once we get to the Hidden Sand village. We just need to find Gaara. After all he is the only one who can help"

"Thats true..... Never thought of it like that...."

D

Deleted member 6224

" Hey Toya" Gaara said " im gunna take you on that adventure youve alwayse wanted to go on"

"Oh really when!?" Toya said with enthusiasm

" I dont know but i do have our first destination. The leaf village.

" Why there."

"I have an old friend there, his name is Pain"

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Pain finally decides we can rest and says "OK I think we can rest here. By tomorrow we should be at the Sand Village"

I look at him "Oh thank goodness. I though I would just fall over from being so tired"

"Yeah me too" he sets up some tents. "We should head out at dawn tomorrow. So I say we get some sleep the head out"

I nod "Kay sounds good."

D

Deleted member 6224

" Are you ready!!!!!" Toya yelled

" Yea Yea calm down, lets head to the village"

On their way there they enter a forest

" Hey Gaara what's that, it looks like fire"

" Shhhh, there might be maruders there" Gaara said quietly

"Lets attack silently"

Gaara and Toya sneak up to the people as they are sleeping and tie them up

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I wake up "Uh what is going on here?!? who are you guys?"

Pain is confused "Uh what did we do wrong? Atsuma you alright?"

I look around "Uh I guess and you?"

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Pain tries to keep cool "Well I'm Pain and the fox girl over there is my girlfriend Atsuma"

"What did we do wrong....?"

D

Deleted member 6224

"Wait you're Pain? Remember me Gaara. Me and my friend Toya came looking for you for a little adventure."

"So this is the Pain you were talking about, whats wrong with his nose?" Toya said curiously

Gaara and Toya untie Pain and his girlfriend

"Sorry for the mishap, I just didnt recognize you after so long

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Pain nods "Oh Gaara good to see you."

I smile "Hey its fine stuff like that always happens right?"

"Yeah"

D

Deleted member 6224

" So whos your little girlfriend here, can she fight?" Toya said stupidly

" We are one an adventure and we came looking for you, are you up to the challenge?" Gaara said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom