• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ORAS Event - Join Team Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie

Team Aqua Leader
Hello members of Dungeon Gaming Network

To celebrate the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire I am here to recruit members to join Team Aqua in an attempt to beat Team Magma in a series of competitions held here at the forums throughout November. Upon joining team Aqua you receive your own Team Aqua user banner and username colour (just like mine) and you will join me in my Aqua Hideout sub-forum, where we will work together to ensure that we beat Maxie and Team Magma.

You have three days from now to sign up, after this three days members will be added to the teams. You may only join one team and once you are in a team you cannot change, so choose wisely. After the three day period we will allow additional team signups until November 15th, these signups will be added to the team with the least members to ensure even teams.

I'm looking forward to working with my new henchmen!

Note: To ensure that the competition is fair we would like to see an even participation between the two teams. While we'd like to have everyone in their chosen team we may need to place some members into the other team to even out the competition.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I'm feeling it for team Aqua. Sure. I'll give a go. But I feel it's only fair since I pushed so hard for clans to happen, that I volunteer to be swapped between the teams if they need to be balanced. Also to have the relevant color set as my main color at least for the duration of the event.

Fig

The Altruist
It's always all about Team Aqua! Water-Types tend to be the most useful and usually have great defenses. Not only that but let's face Primal Groudon is 4x weak to Primal Kyorge now and it didn't even gain another Type. I will always support Team Aqua!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom