• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Ooa Oos, Password System

zellinkda

one of many
hello! I have never ever played the oracle games in my whole life and I really want to play them. I am hearing about this password system, but I don't understand how it works. would someone explain this to me? also, if you have played these games before, what do you think of them? do they top your zelda favorites list? Thanks for your help

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Well I have owned oracle of ages since I was about 4, and I still don't completely get the password system despite me beating the game, first there is this girl named farore oracle of secrets, and she asks you for a password you put in the right word and she will give you something. Just google it and you will be able to find the passwords.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Yeah to admit it, I only tried it twice, and I think I got some jewelry that made me turn into a octorock!

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
if you complete one then put the code into the other, certain things are unlocked, including a different ending

M

MeccaPrime

If you are playing a linked game (you beat one before the other), certain NPCs in the game (Game A) will tell you "secrets" (passwords) to put into the other game (Game :cool:. What you do is go to Game B and tell the secret to whomever the NPC from Game A told you to tell it to. This will usually trigger an event where you get an item or have to do a minigame to get something. When you have accomplished this, you will be told another secret to get the item in Game A as well. Go back to Game A and enter the Maku Tree; tell Farore the secret from Game B and viola!

You have become the master of secrets.

If you have any more specific questions feel free to ask; I'm fairly well versed on the Oracles series.

Ice Sage

these are words
The games have an option at the start of the game where you enter a password that you get from a completed file of the opposite game. This password enables you to get the real ending with the final boss (I'm not going to spoil what it is.), another heart to start with, and some minor story and gameplay changes. There is also a password to exchange and combine your ring collections in the two games that have one started with the password of the other. You can also get passwords from people in one game and give them to the other to gain secret items like the Master Sword, Mirror Sheild, Bombchus, etc... You then can get the password to transfer those to the other game. If you only have one game and you still want to do this stuff go to this page here on Zelda Dungeon to download a password generator for the games. Hope this explanation was substantial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom