• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Old Of Wolf and Man

Ok guys, here's the story! Sign ups are still open despite the story starting. *This fan-fic is rated PG-13 for violence, maybe some blood and language.*
*Please note that I do NOT own the rights to all Nintendo created characters*
This fan-fic is dedicated to Atsuma who sadly had to leave ZD for a while for personal reasons. And now without further ado, here is my fantastic fan-fic:

Of Wolf and Man

Prologue*

Hi my name is Sully O'Hara. I'm a 13 year-old Hylian boy. I live at my best friend Colin's house for reasons I don't want to explain right now. Anyway, most would say I'm tall at 5 feet, 10 inches. I have light brown hair that gets little bits of blond in it when I'm in the sun long enough, and deep blue eyes. I'm also a student of Master Link, which requires me to wear his clothing, which is alright because my favorite color is green. But the bad thing is that the outfit and the hard work turn the girls away. Enough about me, let's get on with the story. A story about action, adventure, love, humor, friendship and loyalty. A true story of wolf, and man.

Thanks:) Also, Colin is the name of me real-life best friend as well. But he doesn't know I'm writing this fan-fic. As a matter of fact, he doesn't even know I like Zelda:lol:

Diablo

King of Redeads
A bit short, but remember quality doesn't come from quantity so keep them coming.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Ok guys, here's the story! Sign ups are still open despite the story starting. *This fan-fic is rated PG-13 for violence, maybe some blood and language.*
*Please note that I do NOT own the rights to all Nintendo created characters*
This fan-fic is dedicated to Atsuma who sadly had to leave ZD for a while for personal reasons. And now without further ado, here is my fantastic fan-fic:

Of Wolf and Man

Prologue*

Hi my name is Sully O'Hara. I'm a 13 year-old Hylian boy. I live at my best friend Colin's house for reasons I don't want to explain right now. Anyway, most would say I'm tall at 5 feet, 10 inches. I have light brown hair that gets little bits of blond in it when I'm in the sun long enough, and deep blue eyes. I'm also a student of Master Link, which requires me to wear his clothing, which is alright because my favorite color is green. But the bad thing is that the outfit and the hard work turn the girls away. Enough about me, let's get on with the story. A story about action, adventure, love, humor, friendship and loyalty. A true story of wolf, and man.

Seems like a cool prologue, looking forward to reading it.

Here's chapter 1:

1: The News*

"...And that, class, is how I became the Hero of Twilight," said Link. Link was a 67 year-old Hylian master of the sword. He had gray hair with streaks of his once blond hair. He also had a decently long gray beard. He still to this day wears his Hero's Clothes that he requires his students to wear.

"I have a question," my best friend Colin said. Colin was also Hylian at the age of fourteen. Colin had light brown hair almost the same color as mine. He too wore the Hero's Clothes. Me and Colin acted very much alike, we both had good senses of humor and and liked getting into trouble.

"You are very curious, young Colin," Master Link replied. He smiled as if he remembered a good memory, "much like your grandfather was. Ask away, Colin."

"Never mind." Colin said looking down, "It's probably a stupid question."

"No question is stupid, Colin," Link said with sincerity.

"Can I ask you after class, Master?"

"Yes, Colin, you may."

"Would a Zora like me be able to transform into a wolf?" An eleven year-old Zora boy named Shore Lian asked. Shore was a little under five feet tall and had brown eyes.

"I doubt it Shore, but you might be able to turn into a shark," Link joked.

Everybody laughed at that.

"Awesome!" Shore joked, going along with the humorous mood of the class.

"Okay everybody, class dismissed," Link announced, trying to end on a good note.

Class usually lasted from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The class consisted of sword training, fitness, sometimes Link would tell a legend or story and during the last half hour they usually talked.*

There was four ranks of students in the class. The lowest rank was student. The next rank was apprentice which was what me and Colin were ranked. The next highest rank was knight which was when most people chose to graduate and tried to become a knight or soldier for Hyrule Castle or Castle Town. But a rare few continued class and became heroes.

Anyway, Colin was about to walk up to Master Link and ask his question. "I'll wait outside," I told him.

"Okay," he replied, "I'll be out in a second."

I walked outside and gave Colin's girlfriend Emmie a friendly hug. Emmie was a fourteen year-old *pretty black-haired girl.

"Where's Colin?" she asked.*

"He's just asking Master Link a quick question," I told her.

"So, how was class today, Sully?"

"Pretty good," I told her. "Colin seemed a little down today."

"Hm, I wonder why," she seemed like she was holding something back, but I didn't bother asking.

"There he is," I said looking at Colin.

"Hey Emmie!" he hugged her tight. "How about we go down to Telma's bar for a quick something since class ended so early?"

"Sounds good," me and Emmie said at the same time.

We walked to Telma's and sat at the first open table we saw. Our waitress friend Cherry came to take our order. Cherry was a 16 year-old girl with light brown hair and green eyes with tiny golden sparks. She was 5-foot-10 and wore a t-shirt, a knee-high skirt, tall socks and lace-up school shoes. She was very kind and was the very best waitress in Hyrule.

"Hey guys!" she announced.

"Hey Cherry," I replied.

"What can I getchya?"

"I'll take some Ordon milk," I told her.

"Same here," Colin said.

"Same," Emmie said.

"I'll have that right out for you," Cherry said and smiled at us.

"Sully," Colin started.

"Yes?" I asked my best friend.

"I don't know how to break this to you, brah."

My eyebrows narrowed a little bit. I was puzzled.

"Sully.....earlier today....your parents were kidnapped."

I looked down. My lip was quivering, and I didn't know how much longer I could hold back the tears.

"But the good news is," Colin started, "is that they have been confirmed alive by a few travellers."

That made me little happier, but I was still in shock.

Our milks came. Emmie said, "Thanks, Cherry."

I slowly sipped my milk, it was extra good today.

When we had all finished our milks, Colin had payed the 10 Rupee bill. We left and said goodbye to Emmie who's house was in southeast Castle Town. Colin and I's houses were both in northwest Castle Town.

Colin's parents were glad to take me in. I got all my things from my house across the road and unpacked in Colin's room

Time flew by until it was time for bed. Colin and I both switched between having the bed and sleeping on the floor.

Colin was nice and gave me the bed first. I fell into a deep sleep as soon as I layed down.

End of Chapter

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Great chapter, it's nice to see you can write a good long chapter so quickly. My only problem is that the part when Colin told him about his parents seemed a bit quick. I'd imagine a kid would react a bit more than that. Not expecting him to scream or anything, just something more.
But still a great chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom