• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

"official Zelda Timeline"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
1st of all I don't think this is the offical nor do I think nintendo would ever reveal the timeline unless they somehow can't compete with other VG publishers.

But this timeline does make sense and I also don't think would make the timeline this complex anyway.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I don't think this is the official timeline. If it is though, we know that A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Zelda 1, and Zelda 2 could not exist because we all know that Link defeats Ganondorf in Ocarrina of Time. But I believe that was a way to just ignore those games. I'm also one of the people who believe that the Four Sword saga is after Ocarina of Time. Other than that, it looks pretty good. But if it is the official, then I knew that there was a third split in there somewhere.

Djinn

and Tonic
Yes we have a couple topics on the matter and that is indeed the official timeline. There is really not much more room for discussion that is not already taking place in the other official timeline threads so I will be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom