• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Odyssey Saga RP

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
"How much for this lovely Weapon? I must have this relic!" The Guard says, enthusiactically staring at himself in the blade
Through what he could see, it was a sword. He’d have to pay to see what it truly was...

“Oh, I don’t know... 2,000 Drachma?”

Pen

The game is on!
Judging by Beck's reaction to the guard, and by the guard's description of a black haired girl being suspected for last night's fire, Sayaad became worried about Beck's situation. If it was true that she was responsible for the fire, and in turn responsible for the one man having died, the guard would likely take her in and she would be imprisoned and penalised heavily. Considering her connection to the bar, it probably wouldn't be difficult to accuse and punish her regardless of whether or not she's guilty. Though even if Sayaad hadn't known her very long, he did sense goodness in her. If she was innocent he wanted to help protect her from getting taken in, and if she was guilty, he wanted to keep the guards away from her since he thought she deserved a second chance. Because if she wasn't worth a second chance for her potential crime, then Sayaad himself certainly wasn't worthy of a second chance for his past misdeeds.

It seemed like Siy was quick to distract the guard. Sayaad wondered if she was feeling similarly to him about the situation. For now things seemed to be under control so Sayaad stayed quiet, but was ready to take action in case the situation should escalate.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
The Guard without hesitation pulls out a Bullion worth 5000 Drachma
" ypu can keep the change for such a specimen as this ancient sword"

Beck could not believe that Siy was covering for her ass abd distracting this guard. She sends a lightning Bolt down 3 blocks away, hitting a lamp post, making a loud crack

"What was that?" The Guard said, gr abbing his new precious prize and running off towards the sound.

Pen

The game is on!
As soon as the guard was out of sight, Sayaad approached Beck quite swiftly. "Clearly there's something going on," he said to her in a low and slightly stressed out voice. "I try not to judge people for their past actions, but I feel like we need to talk. If you want to join the travels I need to know what type of baggage you carry. Do you know anyplace we can converse undisturbed?"

Last edited:
OoC: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Y U SO FAST ON THESE?!?

IC: The whole time the guard was there Kraven had been leaning against the nearby tree. Then as soon as the guard was out of earshot let out a chuckle, keeping the hood of his cloak pulled far enough to overshadow his face. As soon as the clap of thunder occurred he immediately hit the ground curled up shanking like a newly hatched fledgling with an audible inhale of sheer terror.

Reactions: Pen

Storm

Beck thinks for a moment before pulling Sayaad into an alleyway that cpuld be easily blocked off if Kraven stood in front of it.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
The Guard without hesitation pulls out a Bullion worth 5000 Drachma
" ypu can keep the change for such a specimen as this ancient sword"

Beck could not believe that Siy was covering for her ass abd distracting this guard. She sends a lightning Bolt down 3 blocks away, hitting a lamp post, making a loud crack

"What was that?" The Guard said, gr abbing his new precious prize and running off towards the sound.
His new “precious prize” was really just a big metal bar. Siy had conned a guardsman. A freaking guardsman. She noticed that Beck and Sayaad had left, so she waited for them on the bench.

At least she got a lot of Drachma for it.

Storm

(believe me. you are getting " The mad Lad"ed in the chat me, Pen, and KJ are in)
Beck waited for Sayaad , Siy, and Kraven to meet her in the Alley

The Guard started swinging his Holy sword of whatever, feeling like a kid again

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
(believe me. you are getting " The mad Lad"ed in the chat me, Pen, and KJ are in)
Beck waited for Sayaad , Siy, and Kraven to meet her in the Alley

The Guard started swinging his Holy sword of whatever, feeling like a kid again
Siy laughed before going into the alley.

“Yes? What do you wanna talk about?”

Pen

The game is on!
Getting pulled into the alleyway by Beck, Sayaad was a bit shocked, but appreciated the swift action. When the other two joined them there he asked her in a low voice: "Why did you react that way to the guardsman?"

Screenshot 2022-10-15 at 23.09.32.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom