• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Odyssey Saga RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beck walks out of the Fountain, wringing out her black hair and looking miserable in her pajamas
"Not again.... morning"

Kraven dropped down from one of the overhead branches, and asked groggily, "Isn't it a bit early for all the yelling?" before looking towards the girl with the broomstick then asked before he could stop himself, "I take it she fell off her broom on the way here?"

Storm

Beck looked at the Avian Gentleman and shakes her head
"Misjudged my shadowstep. Was supposed to come up behind the bench, but i was off a bit. Happens all the time"

Pen

The game is on!
A faint smile could be seen on Sayaad's face when everyone who said they'd come had arrived at the meeting spot. "I'm just glad to see you all made it," he told everyone. "Now, I figured it might be good if we got to know each other a bit before we make the plans. I'll start. My name's Sayaad Fida, and I was born and raised in Yeznep in the east. My mother trained me to be a hunter since I was a kid, and I became an experienced sailor in my teens. The past three years I spent north of here, in Ponesia, so it wasn't until recently that I came back home to Ummeer. Throughout my life I've seen my fair share of violence and brutality, so right now I just wish to escape all of that. I don't suppose it'll be easy, but I must try to find a place where things are different. Somewhere that the wars and the cruelness of the world cannot reach." For a moment he paused to think, his gaze falling to the ground. But then he looked back up at everyone again and continued. "If you guys are with me, please tell me a bit about yourselves, and why you want to come along on this journey."

Storm

Beck snaps her fingers as her clothes suddenly change into more fitting travel clothes
"Rebecca Luna, Student of the Arcane and Alchemist. Born and raised on the Isle of Joratodoro. My Father is a Grand Justicar of the Fang of the Serpent. My skills include Levinomancy and the art of Kage Maho. Im also kind of an okay dancer.

Storm

Beck was about to answer before the Local town guard begins to walk towards the group. Beck hops into the covered part of Siy's Rickshaw before they got too close
"Allo there, Rahto. I have some questions for you"

Storm

Beck signals Siy to quiet down before disguising herself as an old woman with a shawl, using her broom as a walking stick.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
Siy rolled her eyes and decided to introduce herself to the local guardsmen.

“Hello there. How are you doing today? Would you care to purchase some trinkets?”

Storm

The guard gets dowb to Siy's level
"Now aren't you just a sweet little peach. Say, what about i buy something and you tell me where i can find these people of interest. Im looking for a girl with Black hair for Arson and the attempted murder of the owner of the bar that burned down last night. She is said to be in the company of one Ringo Braun, the Cook of the establishment. I just need to ask her a few questions.".

Beck tried to blend into the crowd so as to not raise suspicion.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
The guard gets dowb to Siy's level
"Now aren't you just a sweet little peach. Say, what about i buy something and you tell me where i can find these people of interest. Im looking for a girl with Black hair for Arson and the attempted murder of the owner of the bar that burned down last night. She is said to be in the company of one Ringo Braun, the Cook of the establishment. I just need to ask her a few questions.".

Beck tried to blend into the crowd so as to not raise suspicion.
“I have something you might like. Come with me, sir.”

Siy walked around the side of the cart and pulled out a long, sheathed object. It was heavy and clanged when she placed it in the guard’s hands.

“This is an ancient sword from the long forgotten Rahto Empire. Its blade is said to be forged from Diron steel and lava from a volcano.”

There was no such thing as a Rahto Empire nor is there such a thing as Diron steel.

Last edited:

Storm

"How much for this lovely Weapon? I must have this relic!" The Guard says, enthusiactically staring at himself in the blade

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom