• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Ocarina Of Time Remake!

sbq254.gif

Hey guys, I'm introducing this project of mine to you guys in hope that some people would be interested in helping! At first, I was going to try to make it all myself, but I figured if I worked with other people, I'd have a better overall product. It's all going to be made in Unity.

GOALS/FEATURES:
-Remake of OOT Hyrule in a fully 3D enviroment instead of some places being 3D rendered images.
-Realistic Character models (like Twilight Princess but less dark)
-New enemies and puzzles
-Multiple Difficulties
-Boss recolors ( stolen idea from the HD KH games c; )
-Trophies
-Remaster all of the audio tracks from the original game
-New dungeons
-New secret boss fights
-Fallen hero alternate ending, and a secret ending :3nod
-Tons of side quests
-Cave of Ordeals
-Dark Link battle

If production goes smoothly, we could even incorporate PvP, or even "Four Swords Mode" (4 player co-op)!

Trust me when I say I'm not trying to butcher the game, I just want to bring it to our day and age without taking from the gameplay we all know and love!
I'm going to handle the track remasters, but I need some help making textures and meshs for the models, and with some of the coding. Of course the final product is going to be free for everyone to download. Note that you'd be working with people from different forums!
If you're interested, fill free to message me!
Also if you have suggestions, fill free to add it to this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom