• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

November

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't know if there's already a post on this, but I recently found out SS's release date is set for Nov. 2011. Am I the only one who's heard this or can someone back this up?

Again, I dunno if there's already a post on this or not. I apologize if I stole someone else's thunder.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
That my friend is nothing more than a silly place-holder date regurgitated out of the massive black-hole of stupidity that is Gamestop.:D
Seriously however do not believe that as it is just a random date that gamestop made up to allow people the ability to preorder. The release date of Skyward Sword is still unknown.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Really? Well, unless that info is from Nintendo, it's likely not valid. Gamestop and other gaming stores/websites commonly don't give out the right dates, so I'd only believe it if there was a Nintendo interview or something that says that.

Kazumi

chagy
Well, Nintendo did say that Skyward Sword (and Ocarina of Time 3D, for that matter) are coming out after E3. Since E3 happens in June, that means that it is quite possible that Skyward Sword will come out in November, and quite likely as well. It's the perfect time for the Holiday rush. The earliest it could come out would probably be July, which is pretty unlikely as high profile games aren't usually released in the summer.

So, I'd say that date has a good amount of merit. Personally I'm expecting Skyward Sword to come out in November. Might need to stop playing Skyrim for a bit to play it...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
100 days till E3! I'll bet you anything were getting the release then.

November? Possibly...but I recently looked on IGN, and they have the release date as December 31. So I doubt November. I was thinking more of "late August, early September", but thats just my personal opinion.

Abbs

I doubt it.
Most gaming sites and stores usually BS release dates to give people a good idea of when to break out their piggy banks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom