• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ninja's YouTube Channel - The Confessionalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

Lovely family reached out to share their feelings of their lost dog. Honored to be able to make these!

It's always tough when a pet dies. The first dog that I raised myself was a Pug that I named Majora. He really was the best Dog I ever had, he was so friendly and just really smart, training him was really easy. When I was 18 and I moved out into an apartment and I couldn't bring him with me, so I gave him to my Aunt's cousin, with the intention of finding different apartments or renting a house with friends at some point, that way I could keep Majora with me.

Three months went by and eventually me and some friends rented a house, so I called my Aunt's cousin to tell her I was going to come by to see Majora and that I'd be taking him back soon. She didn't answer, so I went by her house anyway because I knew her sister and niece that lived with her would probably be home. I showed up, said hey and everything, and then was like, "So where's Majora?" They told me he was dead because he was somehow poisoned, according to the vet. I was livid, I just left and I've never spoken to any of them since, and to this day I'm just hurt and baffled that my dog died, and nobody told me.

And of course, even 6 years later I still kick myself over it with the what ifs, and the things I should have done. What if I didn't move out, Majora would have been alive still, I know it. I should have continued to to look for different apartments to find some arrangement where I could have kept him. Tbh I haven't really moved on over it I guess, I haven't had a dog since because he really was the best, I'd want to get another pug but if I did I'd do so wanting that pug to be like Majora, but no dog could ever be just like him, you know?

Ninja

Well well well

Listener JJ submits their letter to their late best friend. Trigger warning: suicide, and assault. Really moving.

It's always tough when a pet dies. The first dog that I raised myself was a Pug that I named Majora. He really was the best Dog I ever had, he was so friendly and just really smart, training him was really easy. When I was 18 and I moved out into an apartment and I couldn't bring him with me, so I gave him to my Aunt's cousin, with the intention of finding different apartments or renting a house with friends at some point, that way I could keep Majora with me.

Three months went by and eventually me and some friends rented a house, so I called my Aunt's cousin to tell her I was going to come by to see Majora and that I'd be taking him back soon. She didn't answer, so I went by her house anyway because I knew her sister and niece that lived with her would probably be home. I showed up, said hey and everything, and then was like, "So where's Majora?" They told me he was dead because he was somehow poisoned, according to the vet. I was livid, I just left and I've never spoken to any of them since, and to this day I'm just hurt and baffled that my dog died, and nobody told me.

And of course, even 6 years later I still kick myself over it with the what ifs, and the things I should have done. What if I didn't move out, Majora would have been alive still, I know it. I should have continued to to look for different apartments to find some arrangement where I could have kept him. Tbh I haven't really moved on over it I guess, I haven't had a dog since because he really was the best, I'd want to get another pug but if I did I'd do so wanting that pug to be like Majora, but no dog could ever be just like him, you know?

What an emotional story. I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Majora. That's pretty infuriating that your dog passed and noone had the courtesy to say anything, wow. You gave him many, many years of unconditional love, even though his last three months were without you. I don't blame you at all for not talking to them. Try not to reflect on the what ifs, and focus on the what was. Which was that you both loved each other and had happy memories. If you ever want to talk about it, please don't ever hesitate to DM me. :}

Ninja

Well well well

I am still working on the positive memory theme video, but here's a little something! Some ways to stay safe at the gym during the pandemic. Transitioning to physical health as well as mental health as well. Gives me more content to try and put out.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Thank you all so much for sharing your POSITIVE stories! I have some more to go through, I plan on this being a long season! Please submit some good memories or positive things that happened to you recently.

@Spirit @Mellow Ezlo @Spiritual Mask Salesman

I have to say, the initial positivity was good, but then seeing Ninja read them with his positivity ends up lending more positivity! Positive vibes all around and I love it! Thanks for the kind words bro, I want you to know I consider you a great friend as well! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom