• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

New Crash Bandicoot Game?!

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
Today I saw a video talking about Crash bandicoot with a picture that suggests a new Crash Bandicoot game...thoughts?I hope there is a new Crash Bandicoot game the last one was a long time ago and I have played Crash Bandicoot for a long time.

Video: [video=youtube;TPDcQV8YZng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPDcQV8YZng[/video]

picture:
full

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
If this is true then I will be a happy gamer Indeed!

Games like Spyro, Croc and Crash defined my childhood in terms of gaming and I do hope Crash returns to the modern Era. However there is a problem, Spyro really failed to adapt to the leap and that series has really crashed and burned :/ If Crash were to return I would love to see a modern twist but keep it a twist, sticking to the original formula is key in my opinion especially for us long time fans.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Outside of App Store Racing, Crash has seen no action since 2008. It was quite surprising to not even see him in the recent Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, undeniably being a potential guest character who deserves it the most. I'd love a new Crash Bandicoot game. This, though, is fake, I'm sure.

A return to the HUB room style seen in Cortex Strikes Back, Warped and Wrath of Cortex with the humour seen in Crash of the Titans and Mind over Mutant is what I'd like.

Last edited:

Dan

I would love to personally see a new crash game. It was not so bad in the 6th generation either in my opinion just not as great. I didn't mind wraith of cortex but those loading times on the PS2 version were hurtful. Crash nitro kart felt exactly the same as crash team racing, while fun it didn't add anything new to the table. I actually loved crash twinsanity too. I haven't played much further from there, not sure if the mobile games were any good. I'm on board for expanding it's classic formula.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom