• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Name the best Zelda related songs!

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
we arent talking ingame soundtracks atm.... but actual song with music and vocals, fanmade.
not ingame osts! :)
there are many amazing fanmade zeldasongs out there, but among those.. this one has my head spinning whenever I hear it!
I think every OOT fan would love this one, and get the references the song make :)

Well that is still forgetting the old Japanese advertisement that had a michael jackson style dance number, the old americ an rap that was literally sung by an 8 year old kid, and I feel like I am still missing a LOT of them

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
we arent talking ingame soundtracks atm.... but actual song with music and vocals, fanmade.
not ingame osts! :)
there are many amazing fanmade zeldasongs out there, but among those.. this one has my head spinning whenever I hear it!
I think every OOT fan would love this one, and get the references the song make :)

Like seriously bae:shrugs:

Going rock for a bit: while neither one is directly about Zelda, my band's album has 2 songs based on Zelda. One is Aquamentus, and one is called Cojiro Never Crows. Cojiro is based more on Zelda in the lyrics because it was about an addict cousin of mine who has a devoted pet despite this; somehow I made a connection to Grog from this haha.

Link below, I'll shut up with the self promotion now:

https://calendaryear.bandcamp.com/

"Smashing Jars" by the Painted Pianos is an excellent fan song. There used to be a YouTube video for it, but it got taken down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom