• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Lego Art

Out of curiosity, do you use a program to convert images into the sprite work before getting started? I know cross-stitch artists often to this; I imagine it could apply to a lego medium as well. Regardless, these are really impressive. You must have a lot of patience.

Sharon Vance

Play or Grow Old!
Out of curiosity, do you use a program to convert images into the sprite work before getting started? I know cross-stitch artists often to this; I imagine it could apply to a lego medium as well. Regardless, these are really impressive. You must have a lot of patience.

I am one of the very few (and maybe the only one) Lego artists who does not use a computer program. Many of my works are completely original, I draw them then start laying out the brick. It takes a long time to do each one, the dragon spiting flames at the column is an original which took me about 7 months. So yes, I do have a lot of patience but love every minute!

I am one of the very few (and maybe the only one) Lego artists who does not use a computer program. Many of my works are completely original, I draw them then start laying out the brick. It takes a long time to do each one, the dragon spiting flames at the column is an original which took me about 7 months. So yes, I do have a lot of patience but love every minute!
Wow, that's very impressive. I was just about to ask if you use a program for these. How long does color scheming take you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom