• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art My Art Gallery.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Crap.
5fyu8x5fw6dmk1dt2iawyws0dxd2gjpu.jpg

More Crap.
0z8qt7nzjqdwmhlbdzmaix6lakphap4t.jpg

Oh My God! It's my real name!! What, it's not Atticus? That's strange.
fnr2b3plq6pphtzlqrq0uv32ivjr6tmi.jpg

This is terrible.
g5mjwcn13b6cddlcc1bryvacolzt2ss3.jpg

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The polar bear in a bra looks like something i'd see in Adventure time. :lol:
Thanks? e_e;

Anyways, I thought it would be a great idea to draw something from OoT manga. lol why I didn't even finish and my mom's all "GO TO BED, GAWD" oh lawdy is she menopausing punctuation fo sho is needed
anyways enjoy i think idk
1wiz4cr7nqsefirji0infozw1tw2btbt.jpg

so bad but whatevs I will fix it sum otha tiem

i made dis fur a frand n she was liek having a spazzum and i waz liek calm ur tets cuz it bad
qzddctrawgeinuu58g3q3kv495w571mt.jpg

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, wow....you got some pretty nice drawing here. Don't worry too much about mistakes though, I mean, they're still good pictures regardless. Realistically, everybody makes mistakes, then said mistakes bring about improvement. I find that the first attempt at drawing something doesn't often turn out that great, often my second attempt at drawing something works out much better, albeit still with some minor mistakes. Anyways, keep up the good work, Atti-chan.

Last edited:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hmmm, wow....you got some pretty nice drawing here. Don't worry too much about mistakes though, I mean, they're still good pictures regardless. Realistically, everybody makes mistakes, then said mistakes bring about improvement. I find that the first attempt at drawing something doesn't often turn out that great, often my second attempt at drawing something works out much better, albeit still with some minor mistakes. Anyways, keep up the good work, Atti-chan.

Thank you! :)

My current WIP for a project in Art. Instead of using color, we use shades and tints to recreate an image. I forgot to include the ref with this (Oh well).
fkn58qtb9xhs6jxzsj00jtbws91hvxk9.jpg

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
REVIVALLLLL! Crap, triple post. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

anyways here you go my lovelies

1jyYD

For my friend Astrid, it was her B-day and she loves South Park and Kenny soo....:
tf1gttkby6m030h2atkrgl2viavj29uz.jpg

For Spirit Day:
1jz8D

Name design for Art I:
1jz9b

Stuff:
2rc5w4v8xupfk2og84woezs8k817se6u.jpg

Other Stuff:
31ap5aouy9whfthhlg817bg19kko8ctt.jpg

More Stuff:
w9x0hff35ryuefycesuyek2kh8kundr8.jpg

I got bored:
j3d45agyqh9u03ztjlip59zj7cw17ccb.jpg

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
* Twists the screw in his head* Pretty rezzical drawings, sis...I especially like the one of your name, that lettering is nice.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Wow they are great pictures of me, thanks :)
:rolleyes:

* Twists the screw in his head* Pretty rezzical drawings, sis...I especially like the one of your name, that lettering is nice.
Thanks! ^-^

I know what you're all thinking right now....... "WHAT DID ATIKUS DRAW LIEK WHEN SHE WERE A FIVE GRADER?" Okay well calm yourself and I'll show you:
5fa0c2d728ed16b3883468603638113e.png

If you actually care what they're saying here's the convo (typos and misspells are included):
Girl: We have to leave now
Jake: got it
Jake: wait up!
Jake: Hello whats this
Girl: (crying) No, don't press that button of completly utterly destruction NOOO
Jake: (pushes button) PUSH
Girl: were gonna die
Girl: I watch way to much tv
Girl: Few! For a second I thought...
Alarm: BLEEP BLOOP
Girl: I saw that coming
Girl: Jake were are you, you...
Jake: unicorn
Girl: I'm not a unicorn
Jake: uhh
Girl: What happened to you Youre become an idiot

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
Oh my goodness. That's really good stuff! I WILL LEARN to draw like that. I just need to practice drawing my characters more....

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Awww, that comic was kind of cute, Atti-chan. Even at that age your drawing wasn't too bad, and just like me it got better over time, I'm sure it shall just continue getting better even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom