• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mp3 Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You could always try zamzar.com or you could obtain the free trial of Sony Vegas, open the audio clip then save as a .mp3 file. I don't use anything but Vegas though, so if there are other programs out there they're alien to me.

David

But you called me here...
If you want to export files of various varieties from Audacity, you need to install a library into Audacity so it can translate the MP3s.

A link is here: Lame Installation - Audacity Wiki

Just make sure you understand all of the legal mumbo-jumbo, then follow the instructions. :)

This is how you can make MP3's in Audacity. I've used this method for the past few years to create my MP3's, and it works wonderfully. Hope it solves what you need to have done!

Whelp, I suppose the question has been answered, so I'll be closing this now. Funny thing is, I use Movie Maker on occasion, and it seems to be okay with me using .wav sounds depending on what I'm doing. Maybe the codec was messed up or something. ;/ Anyways...

/thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom