• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler [Movie]Timeline Theory.

Your "uncle that works at Nintendo"?
I prefer father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. Seriously, though, while the internet is full of pretenders, there are also NDAs. If you don't believe a person's credentials, it can be done in a nicer way.
Contractually, im obliged to not share such information sorry.
It's generally best to keep the "photo, or it didn't happen" idea in mind. If you are under an NDA, or some other contract, it's generally a good idea to not even touch the subject on line. Otherwise, trying to prove something you can't/won't provide evidence for seems very suss, and/or you might get in trouble for spilling the beans.

I prefer father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. Seriously, though, while the internet is full of pretenders, there are also NDAs. If you don't believe a person's credentials, it can be done in a nicer way.

It's generally best to keep the "photo, or it didn't happen" idea in mind. If you are under an NDA, or some other contract, it's generally a good idea to not even touch the subject on line. Otherwise, trying to prove something you can't/won't provide evidence for seems very suss, and/or you might get in trouble for spilling the beans.
#Anonymous

Where is the "leak" here?
Everything that has been "Proposed" Stich, has taken years, with math and amendments to the theory, with each game release.
Everything proposed is based on Canon datums and appearances.

I am still yet to have an Unbias, openminded and conjecture free conversation, on the plausibility of said ideas.
Please, I invite you and everyone to prove me wrong! "Please backed with Lore based evidence"
This is a activity, "backed by some math based Lore" for everyone in the Dungeon to engage in!

Thank you for your comment :)

#Note: The Following comments are links to "Math & Lore" based "Canon Datums"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom