• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Anticipated Marvel Film of 2017

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
For those of you who like Marvel films, which one are you most excited about this year?

I'd have to say Guardians of the Galaxy for me. The first one is my favorite movie of all time because of the perfect blend of action, comedy, and music. ^^

My most anticipated one was released just recently, being Logan, which I think is by far the greatest Marvel movie ever created (it's really not even close, with maybe Spiderman 2 somewhat being a peer of it).

Other than that, I'm pretty worn out and tired of superhero movies. With especially Marvel, they're starting to get very formulaic and predictable, something that made Logan such a breath of fresh air. I'll probably see Spiderman just because of my history with the character, but I'm not very excited about much else.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I don't really get that excited for Marvel films anymore. Will probably end up watching them this year anyway. If I had to pick which I was most up for seeing that would have to be Thor.

Pen

The game is on!
Spider-Man: Homecoming for sure! After having seen the MCU's new Spider-Man in Civil War I've loved that portrayal of the character. Tom Holand does a great job as both Peter Parker and Spider-Man and it's gonna be so nice to finally get a Spider-Man film in the MCU. I was very excited for Logan as well, and that film definitely lived up to my expectations of it. I'm more excited for Thor Ragnarök than I was for any of the previous Thor films. I look forward to seeing Hulk and Doctor Strange in there. :) But yeah, Spider-Man: Homecoming is my most anticipated one. :^^:

I want to cry tears of boredom when i see yet another Marvel film.

Theyre of a consistent quality, i've not really seen one that I'd say was awful in the Avengers universe but theyre starting to get old and predictable and thus boring.

The stingers no longer really mean anything after the credits, so even theyve lost their appeal. I havent seen Doctor Strange but I'm in no rush to. I dont even know which Marvel films are coming out.

Ive enjoyed Thor's films the most so I'm looking forward to the third one, but its not a movie i'll be rushing to see, i'll just see it eventually. Other than that i'm just meh about Superheroes in general, I'm over it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As Marvel fans, weve got a really stacked year. Guardians 1 was amazing, Thor 3 is promising, and Spider-Man is ****ing Spider-Man. For me, itd have to be Thor. Im wary of Guardians falling into the trap of not really bringing anything new to the table, like a lot of recent comedy sequels. Spiderman: Homecoming will never be as good as the first 2 Raimi movies. Thor 3, on the other hand, got me super pumped because of the Team Thor video and the retelling of Planet Hulk involved in the film. Both Ruffalo and Hemsworth are amazing in their roles, and I also am excited to see more of Loki and to just see how ridiculous Goldblum is going to be.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
I don't go see movies to often, not for lack of wanting but just because I can usually wait. I love comic books (actually comic books) and have collected them for a while (though not as heavy currently - growing up and junk). But I do watch them as soon as they release on DVD/On Demand/Bootleg/whatever. ANYWAY, all that to say

Logan.

If I owned a device for playing dvds/blurays (I don't) I would buy this movie when it comes out! I actually went and saw it in theaters which is big for me and I was not disappointed. It is a nice change of pace and dang cool. I was excited for it and glad I saw it. It technically is not ALL Marvel but in association with so it counts in my book.

The other movies...meh, I can wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom