• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Miles Edworth Ace Attorney: Investigations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Sure, but I actually know it was a doctor and a strongman. My role told me that. While, yes, we can guess it is them based off of the night scene, I have actual confirmation that is what targeted him.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
There's absolutely no need to claim. Use evidence to defend yourself.

I can say that my role lets me know that a doctor and strongman is exactly what happened too. But does it prove anything? It doesn't.

btw guys I have an invisible dragon in my garage :)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Don't trust Linkdude. At this point I'm 95% that he's scum who's just wanting to tear away with another lynch. Yesterday he voted DekuNut (who seemed to be a pretty easy target due to the uncertainty around his claim), and now I'm positive that he's wanting to lynch me to make himself look like Town. This a purely fundamental, Mafia101 tactic, and therefore I cannot offer an ounce of trust towards it.

Vote: Linkdude74

The 5% is me being cautious in case LD actually turns up as Town, as I was in the wrong with DekuNut.

Just about every voting period, you restated what somebody else had already said to subtly inch your own vote in. The only exception is Yesterday, whenever you initiated the lynch against DekuNut. That's just how I interpret your current playstyle; inconspicuous enough to get by but at the same time making things happen.

Thar for one has put forth evidence. jsin

Meanwhile, can we get a vote count please? :)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Hey there chummy chonga I was on vacation for a week so excuse me if I haven't done extreme scum hunting.

However I will say I do NOT think LD is scum. He is giving off no vibes of scuminess to me and I actually believe his claim. I'm going to stick with my vote on Kirby.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
This Game...

There's absolutely no need to claim. Use evidence to defend yourself.

I can say that my role lets me know that a doctor and strongman is exactly what happened too. But does it prove anything? It doesn't.

btw guys I have an invisible dragon in my garage :)

Id love to meet him/her.

Either Linkdude you dont care about dying or your scum trying to act like you dont care like dying which is something that I would say scum would do. Or your telling the truth and you truley cant defend yourself.

I personaly think that you're scum I havent really been scumhunting as much as I should have but I feel confident here but watch me be wrong ;-;

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I know I'm not Rep but someone stated my exact thoughts on him earlier. I'm too lazy to find it but it's very close to what Thar said. Earlier in the game he was staying in the background and posting just enough to not get noticed and restating things a lot.

That person was Sadia. It was her statement that caused me to remember seeing Linkdude's playstyle when I was reading through the thread initially; that's why I decided to go with LD last Night.

Also Im geussing the card mentioned in the night scene is something to do with you. So was the card a negative thing?

Basically. In the Night scene, it distracted/made me "preoccupied" so that my action didn't go through. Honestly, I have no idea what significance the card holds or whether it was another role that had intervened to take me off course from my path.

Thar for one has put forth evidence. jsin

Well, I wouldn't go as far as calling those paragraphs cold, hard evidence, but I was putting forth observations and the rationales behind my vote.

---

Something occurred to me earlier today... Linkdude has played pretty suspiciously lately, but then so had fused. Both of them are pretty equally culpable of hiding in the shadows and commenting on something when appropriate. The only difference is that Linkdude placed his vote on a number of occasions, whereas fused just flew on and off the radar in regards to activity.

Linkdude, if your claim is true, then I want you to investigate me in case anyone should target me and determine what kind of power roles were used.

Unvote

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
That person was Sadia. It was her statement that caused me to remember seeing Linkdude's playstyle when I was reading through the thread initially; that's why I decided to go with LD last Night.

Basically. In the Night scene, it distracted/made me "preoccupied" so that my action didn't go through. Honestly, I have no idea what significance the card holds or whether it was another role that had intervened to take me off course from my path.

Well, I wouldn't go as far as calling those paragraphs cold, hard evidence, but I was putting forth observations and the rationales behind my vote.

---

Something occurred to me earlier today... Linkdude has played pretty suspiciously lately, but then so had fused. Both of them are pretty equally culpable of hiding in the shadows and commenting on something when appropriate. The only difference is that Linkdude placed his vote on a number of occasions, whereas fused just flew on and off the radar in regards to activity.

Linkdude, if your claim is true, then I want you to investigate me in case anyone should target me and determine what kind of power roles were used.

Unvote

I can do that for you. But that is also In hopes I am not killed. That said,
Unvote
Because While I wouldn't mind dying if I have to, if there is still work to be done, then I don't have to die yet

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Anyone think perhaps we should no lynch? While I am happy with the concept of killing Inactives do we really want to lynch someone who people can't really agree on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom