• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Midna As an Enemy

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
In a recent GenGame post I happened to come across, it detailed a tweet from the Hyrule Warriors official game's twitter account. According to a rough translation, the tweet said that Midna will start off as an enemy, and can be seen here in a screenshot that she is stealing the 'butterfly of guidance.' This shows that most likely Midna's story ties into Agitha's. Article here, tweet here, and screenshot here:
Brcu0YtCQAA3w9I.jpg

What I really want to ask is how do you feel about this? We now know that Midna will be in her imp form in the game (at least for some of it), and we know that at some point we will fight against her. Will she eventually go to our side? Will she become a playable character later? How do you all feel about her being tied into Agitha's story? Discuss below.

I doubt she's gonna start out as one of the big baddies (unless mind control which is kinda ehh), but rather as a small troublemaker of sorts.

Maybe she takes a prank just a bit too far and accidentally summons evil to the world.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I've heard that fighting against your allies is typical of Dynasty Warriors games; apparently, that's how you recruit them (though, I myself don't know for sure. I've never played DW before). But I don't think she's a villian like Zant, Valga and Wizzro; perhaps she mistakes Link, Zelda and Impa for her enemies or something.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
^That's true. I have fought against allies in pretty much every Warriors' game I played. It doesn't make them antagonists.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
It is confirmed that Midna will be playable on our side at some point in the point in the game as from what was shown at E3. So it is FACT that Midna will start of as enemy but later, she'll eventually join us and become playable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom