• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I honestly don't know, but I'm seriously hoping Manny takes it. He's simply my favorite current boxer and I've never liked Floyd's attitude, as a boxer or as a person.

Let's go Pac-Man!

20150416pacquiao.jpg

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
five year ago, I'd say Pacquiao. But Mayweather's defensive style is much less affected by the erosion of age. Neither of them is really capable of a knockout at this point - I'll say Mayweather in a decision.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Predictable and as boring as any Mayweather fight over the last few years.

Let's face it, we knew how this match was gonna turn out. Manny was gonna attack Floyd from the off and Floyd was just gonna clinch, dodge, and do just enough to win the majority of rounds. I don't want to take anything away from Mayweather; he's an extremely tactical and very well calculated boxer who knows what he's doing, but it's boring to watch.

This fight should happened around 2009-2011 when both boxers were arguably in their prime (well defiantly Pacquiao). This fight was very strategically picked at the right moment for Mayweather and the result was inevitable. It was still cool to see it finally happen though, just exactly the spectacle we had been wishing to see for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom