• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mandi's Sig Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josie:
Josiesig.png

Image code: http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj427/Mandi152008/GIMP stuff/Josiesig.png

Cucco Power:
Nevermesswithcuccos.png

Image code: http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj427/Mandi152008/GIMP stuff/Nevermesswithcuccos.png

Marine:
Marinethewitchsig.png

Image code: http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj427/Mandi152008/GIMP stuff/Marinethewitchsig.png

I hope you guys like it, if you want anything changed they're all saved in layered files so speak up if you don't like it.

David

But you called me here...
Your signatures are really cool. I really like the styles that you use in the art. Keep up the good work!

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I'm in the mood for a new sig as well. I'm looking for something with a dark background, with my name in red, along with Shiek on it in some pose.

If you have the time then let me know when it's done. :)

Do you have an image for me? Not saying I can't do one without an image, but it helps to know what you want.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Size: I don't know the size, but if you could figure out the size of the sig I already have that'd be AWESOME!

Color: Light Blue

Image: Is attached to this post. (Hope that's possible!)

Text: The Hero is here... (top center) Master Sword13 (bottom center)

Font: Surprise me!

It'd be really sweet if you could do this! Thanks!

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 2

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
can i have one change in that siggy please use LIVE cucco please and please take away the blood but i would love for a picture of cuccos attacking like while link is eating kakariko fried cucco and link having big eyes and make link look like he is thinking of running

but ill use the siggy you made for me right now but please make the new siggy for me soon

but ill use the siggy you made for me right now but please make the new siggy for me soon

its hard to try and put an image into siggy

its hard to try and put an image into siggy

sorry for the double posting into one post

Last time you didn't give me an image to work with, nor very explicit directions. Can you maybe add more detail and more of what you want (including an image) to your request? (i.e. colors, size, image, font, ect).

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i cant use images but please use checkered background(like a checker board) and use a cucco(seen in OoT) and use yellow words of "Don't mess with cuccos" and also have my name in bottom right corner and the saying in the center with cucco at the left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom