• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Majora's Mask Identical Replica

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I wouldn't call it identical. It's not polygonal enough. :rolleyes:

majora__s_mask_by_kaminekro-d532iet.jpg

:p

bunny

birb overlord
Wow, that looks really nice, but seriously... I would never pay that much money for a mask replica, even if it is from my favorite game of all time. I would be too scared to do... anything with it. I wouldn't even want to touch it. xD

S

SageofFire

imagine if it came broken through the post....

i'm sure eBay would refund you in that case

Lol, yes, Nintendo is promoting MM3D by providing fans with a life-like mask that is only $4.7k! :lol::lol::lol:

lol no that's not what I meant. this guy is selling it for that much but I think it was ORIGINALLY received through a promotion. i highly doubt it was worth 5k to make but the rarity of it is probably why he's selling it so high

Wow, that looks really nice, but seriously... I would never pay that much money for a mask replica, even if it is from my favorite game of all time. I would be too scared to do... anything with it. I wouldn't even want to touch it. xD

haha same here. i would just hang it up in my living room or something. looks better than an african tribal mask anyday. so colorful xP

S

SageofFire

Respect other cultures please! :O

You're being sarcastic right? If I say that white girl is sexier than that black girl, it's not a matter of a lack of respect, it's a matter of preference. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Respect common sense please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom