• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Game Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ehhhh... I mean, I could, but... I'd really like someone to look over my set-up before I go... Would anyone be willing to do that?

I mean, I don't know how long that will take anyway. So if you're all ready to go, maybe you SHOULD go first, Rep. (I feel bad postponing my game again, but...)
Alright, I'll post my sign ups shortly.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Looks like I'll have to cancel again. I'll put myself on hold again and build a smaller game for next time.
Anyone wanna be my comod/voteslave to help me build it since GDL is no longer active?

Mido

Version 1
Looks like I'll have to cancel again. I'll put myself on hold again and build a smaller game for next time.
Anyone wanna be my comod/voteslave to help me build it since GDL is no longer active?

'Tis a shame times are slow in this secton of the forums lately. I was eager for another go-round!

I suppose if you need another co-mod, I could jump in if necessary.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Yeah I'll do that for you Heroine
Thanks Viral!

Now I have a question to everyone, because every time I'm about to send my set-up I start having doubts about which one I want to use. Would you guys prefer a smaller game with relatively normal roles and rules (Rhythm Thief), large game with somewhat interesting roles but normal rules (Zelda Games), or a small-to-moderate sized game with unique rules and roles (Wizard101, yes it's a weird theme but if I could pull it off the game will be really cool)?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thanks Viral!

Now I have a question to everyone, because every time I'm about to send my set-up I start having doubts about which one I want to use. Would you guys prefer a smaller game with relatively normal roles and rules (Rhythm Thief), large game with somewhat interesting roles but normal rules (Zelda Games), or a small-to-moderate sized game with unique rules and roles (Wizard101, yes it's a weird theme but if I could pull it off the game will be really cool)?
The third

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ill check with Mido, but we have to start it from scratch. If we don't say anything different by tomorrow, go on ahead man.
David, please change my theme to "Archie Sonic the Hedgehog"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom