• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Generations

I'm here! I finally have some time in front of my Mac! I'm sorry for being inactive, my life is super busy this month but I'll try to be better. Thanks for caring Bay. I've read a lot of the posts, but I'm still missing a bit. I'll catch up and start really getting into the game.

Lol Viral

I don't know why Jo still is operating under the belief she is vote immune. Sure she claimed cop, but there will certainly be some people who think she is lying. If she is lying the only obvious option is that she is scum trying to misdirect the town. If you believe her that's fine, but I can certainly see some logic in not believing her. Jo, I suggest you knock off the attitude and stop voting for people purely on the basis they vote for you.

I find this interesting... to note.

Really? I don't. Just signs of a seriously n00bish player. First off, he's new to forums in general, second, he's new to mafia. Not defending him, but there are good reasons as to why he acts this way. (I'll give you the fact that he's causing confusion, due to him using font tags all over the place and breaking quotes)

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Umm, it’s been a while since I posted. >_>; I actually meant to reply again before the last day ended, but our old computer decided to have a weird wonky glitch, so as much as I hate replying to old stuff, to start this post off I’m covering an old thing.

Over analyzing doesn't do a thing, but make your brain hurt. My suggestion... KISS theory... for those of you who dont know what KISS is... Its "Keep It Simple, Stupid". Not saying your stupid, its the saying in general. Format isn't as complicated as it seems. We have a beginner mod in a closed set up game. Look to the MM game. The bosses were the maifa,the SK - Majora, and then all the towns people of termina were townies.

Reverse it for here, and you have your set up. The only thing that might be questionable is if there's a character Who's bad but helps the law. Seeing as I'm not familiar with Batman at all, that would be hard for me to catch. They laid the [game 5] story out infront of us the least we could do is take that much for truth.

Hmm, I understand what you're saying, and in all honesty I do tend to overthink things, but it's really the fact that this doubt even exists that I can't dismiss the possibility of a strange game setup in my own mind. For example, Zenox's strange incident with his PM quote could have been a misread, or a scum mistake (doubtful in my mind that he'd make such a big mistake), or a sign that the game isn't so simple.

I'll remember to take into account both scenarios, one with a more normal setup, and one with a less normal setup, but right now I'm inclined to believe that it's not exactly normal. (Perhaps it isn't outlandishly abnormal, but still, I'm not sure.)

Anyway, regarding Jo, having thought about it, I’m pretty inclined to think she’s town at this point. I can’t say I’m 100% sure, but I’ve come to the conclusion that given that she tells the truth, it’s come to the point that I can’t see her twisting the truth to this degree without lying and I think right now I believe she does try to tell the truth, though obviously I also believe she will twist it if need be.

Also, Josh is just being Josh, so I’m not too suspicious of him yet. (Jo’s vote on Josh also seems to be just playing along with the joke.)

Regarding Kyby, he’s been acting a little different, but I’m not sure what to make of him yet. I really think he could go either way at this point. For now, I’ll just keep my eye on him. (Actually, he’s at points almost reminding me of PA last game... Am I the only one getting that vibe?)

IGMEOY: Kybyrian

Pending my opinion on Meego, I want to have time to look over her posts before I form an opinion. (Yes, I’ll try to look into it before the real day’s out, not just the game day. :P)

Lol Viral

I don't know why Jo still is operating under the belief she is vote immune. Sure she claimed cop, but there will certainly be some people who think she is lying. If she is lying the only obvious option is that she is scum trying to misdirect the town. If you believe her that's fine, but I can certainly see some logic in not believing her. Jo, I suggest you knock off the attitude and stop voting for people purely on the basis they vote for you.

I think you really misread what I was saying earlier. I never said I was vote immune, I did however say any votes against me would be scum votes, why? Because and let me break it down for you once again...

- If I claim cop and I am not the real cop, then a real cop exists and knows I'm lying. (Stupid move on the part of me, really).

- Seeing as I am the real cop, this hasn't been an issue. Notice how nobody else has stepped in and said nut-uh, that girl just gone and claimed mah role. Its because I haven't.

- Scum want me out of the game, but I really am immune at night if the doctor is after me, which means they can only target me during the day, or choose to let me live (if they wish not to reveal themselves by voting for me).

Jden, you're operating under the fact that a cop, would just sit there an let me steal their role with no repercussions. I claimed to make it easier for a townie win, something we have been short on here at ZD. Why don't you guys start using it to your advantage?

Kirino

Tatakae
Sorry i've been so inactive. Been busy. Anyways, looks like the main suspicioun is on Bay. I'm not really sure if your the cop or not, but you shouldn't just vote for people who vote for you. I mean, you can't just expect them to believe you when you claim to be the cop, even with the reasons you've given.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
- Seeing as I am the real cop, this hasn't been an issue. Notice how nobody else has stepped in and said nut-uh, that girl just gone and claimed mah role. Its because I haven't.

I would like to bring up the fact that the cop is a major role in the game. Let's map out the possibilities- if you aren't the cop and the real cop is letting you masquerade as a fake one, I would think that the real one would like to stay hidden and not say anything for a while.

Just a possibility.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I would like to bring up the fact that the cop is a major role in the game. Let's map out the possibilities- if you aren't the cop and the real cop is letting you masquerade as a fake one, I would think that the real one would like to stay hidden and not say anything for a while.

Just a possibility.

I agree with this. Say that I claimed cop but you were really the cop. If you claimed cop as well the town wouldn't know who to believe and the doctor will protect who he/she believes is the real cop and if one was mafia then it would give the mafia 50% chance of killing the real cop.

Actually the only reason someone might claim cop if they weren't would be if they were mafia. Jo, if you claimed cop but weren't the other cop might be too scared to speak up at this point. After all, how would we know who to believe? There is definitely some question over whether or not you are scum, and I haven't ruled it out as a possibility, I just have decided to assume you are for the time being. I think your belief that everyone should believe you are the cop is misguided.

Ky has raised the issue of Meego once again. She certainly has been playing very conservatively this round. Obviously doesn't want to stick out too much, but I recall last game she was very active in scum hunting. I'd like to see the town to something positive towards winning this game, and I think a lynch of someone who is behaving suspiciously would be a good move forward.

Unvote: Ky
Vote: Meego

Toboe

Melody Malone
I take back my IGMEOY, bay josh sorry.

UNIGMEOY: Josh, Baysiderulez.

I thought that they were serious. Bay I don't want to lynch the cop and that's why I took it back. Sorry I didn't know that you guys were just joking so I said that was suspicious:( I really, really, don't want to lynch the cop, but because I thought that you were serious I said that, but at least the cop wasnt lynch.

Ky has raised the issue of Meego once again. She certainly has been playing very conservatively this round. Obviously doesn't want to stick out too much, but I recall last game she was very active in scum hunting. I'd like to see the town to something positive towards winning this game, and I think a lynch of someone who is behaving suspiciously would be a good move forward.

Unvote: Ky
Vote: Meego

If we play cautious we will go a third day with no lynch. This majority lynch rule is going to get us killed if we don't start to utilize it. I agreed with Wyatt when he brought up the points eariler, but thought I'd wait for some new evidence. I just remembered this, so I think I'll do the same.

VOTE: Meego7

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I'm still weary of Bay, but I find Meego pretty suspicious at this point, and I'm deffinately not gonna stand for another no lynch because it's getting us no where.

Vote: Meego7

David

But you called me here...
I wish that I could really add more to this whole Meego7 thing, but alas, I cannot. All of the arguments that I can have been brought up. I agree that we need to utilize the majority lynch. If we aren't careful and don't use it, we'll all be dead, rather than the Mafia. I do not want to go into another no lynch again. That's just a waste of a day. She's the biggest lead that we currently have, so...

Vote: Meego7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom