• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lost and found ( not the common one)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
oh man, I remember in 9th grade we had to do a biology project of making something biodegradable, thing is I somehow lost the prompt paper and couldn't find it anywhere
then the morning of when it was due, I found the prompt under my chair...Im still speechless

by the way, I didn't turn anything in, which maybe was for the best considering how horridly uptight my teacher was (she literally threw my friend's project in the trash in front of everyone)

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
This one isn't so much about where I found it, but I happen to own a figure set of Big the cat and Froggy from Sonic. I've owned them since I was little. At some point when I was a kid I lost Froggy and couldn't find him anywhere. Eventually I found him, but as soon as I did, Big was missing. Eons later I found Big, but by then Froggy had dissapeared. This happened for YEARS, guys, over and over again. Eventually I did find them both and now I keep a very close eye on them.

Grogson

Treasure...dog!
I have a bad habit of just putting my phone down wherever. I'll often find it buried in a pile of clothes for some reason. I do something similar with glasses of water if I'm pacing about while drinking, though it can be practical sometimes if I get thirsty only to notice there's a glass on the floor right next to me. As a kid I managed to misplace a total of two popsicles, one outside and one inside the house. Never found them, or rather the packaging, even when we eventually moved out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom