• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Looks Good on You

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
This is a sketch-piece, unfinished piece I want to digitally color. I had in mind to do a color-overlay, like watercolor, but I might do full-paint on it. I am wondering what would look best.

nicenintendohats.jpg

It's Wind Waker Link and Pit from Kid Icarus trading headwear. Link gets Pit's laurel-crown while Pit gets to try on the famous Hero's Hat. This drawing can be seen in two ways: Either its just a random break from one of the Super Smash Brothers' stages where they are having fun, or it's an illustration to the first of my side stories ("A Gathering of Sacrifices") to my Smash Bros/ Hunger Games hybrid, "National Anthem." (This scene happens in AGoS, in the opening story, "Laurels are for Victory" ).

It can be taken either way. If you want it to be sweet and innocent, take it as a "random break from happy Brawling." If you like a prelude to sad things, then... you can read the relevant fan fictions if you haven't already. (Let's just say, for the latter, that little Link really does like that crown).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom