• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Looking for Artist to Do Art for Skyward Sword LP

Hello there, I'm a let's player and I'm planning on doing an LP of Skyward Sword in the near future. Since the Legend of Zelda is such a special series to me, I wanted to make my first Zelda LP special somehow. I was hoping that someone would do art I could put in for the bosses and maybe special ones for special events in the game. I would like to be able to offer a little money for this, but I have $12.41 to my name :/. If you do decide to draw for me, you would obviously get credit in the videos, and I'll include a link to my channel. If you take a look at my avatar you'll see why I can't really draw it myself haha. Anyway if you are interested please send me a message here, on my youtube channel, or reply to this thread. Thanks in advance for your time.

Let's Play Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Leonomonn?feature=mhee

List of drawings I would like to get if it would not be too much trouble:

Scenes:
Link receiving sailcloth from Zelda WikiEezEpic/Pocket Asian
Link flying on his loftwing ENA-Three
Link playing the Song of Hero on Levias with the three dragons flying around Beeker
Link getting Goddess Sword Mandym287
Zelda Falling to World Below Random Person
Link getting true Master Sword WikiEezEpic
Dropping into Eldin Volcano Random Person
Dropping into Lanayru Desert WikiEezEpic
Dropping into Faron Woods Random Person
Opening the Time Gate Illusore
Impa Breaking the Time Gate WikiEezEpic
Getting the Hylian Shield WikiEezEpic
Reuniting with Zelda at the Sealed Grounds
Master Sword being struck by lightning fighting Demise WikiEezEpic
Updating to the Goddess Longsword
Updating to the Goddess White Sword
Updating to (Not true) Master Sword Skullkid96

Bosses (Sub-bosses less necessary):
Stalfos WikiEezEpic
Ghirahim (1st encounter) WikiEezEpic
Scaldera BigGerudoNose
Moldarach WikiEezEpic
The Imprisoned deniro
Stalmaster
Koloktos WikiEezEpic
Scervo
Tentalus Beeker
Ghirahim (2nd encounter) Beeker
The Imprisoned (one with arms)BigGerudoNose
Bilocyte Mandym287
The Imprisoned (with the dark ring for flying) *This one is probably the least necessary of the drawings, but if someone wants to draw I'll definitely take it.
Ghirahim (3rd encounter) pianolover8593
Demise

If you have any other suggestions of special moments in the game just let me know I'll probably agree haha

Last edited:
I would really appreciate it dude. Your drawings are very nice and they would help make my first Zelda LP more awesome having some cool artwork of the bosses and stuff. You're welcome to draw some, like if you want a boss or a special moment like getting the Goddess Sword just let me know so I can be ready for it haha. Thanks very much for helping me out cause like I said I want to make this one really special :)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Aight man, I'll post some stuff later in the week I got school later and work but when Im not doing anything I'll draw you some stuff up and post it

Should I post it here or on DeviantART?

I'd prefer here, but whatever is better for you is fine for me. And don't worry about rushing it out to me, I'm willing to wait to make this one more awesome. I'm just glad I found someone haha

@Random Person: Haha yeah, interested?

@Raindrop14: Heck yeah, you're great! I'd really appreciate it too. If you have something specific you want to draw just let me know and thanks very much :)

I'm adding a list to the first post of drawings I need that I'm going to update as I come up with them. Just tell me which ones you want and I'll put your name next to it to say you have it

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I call all these! :D

Link flying on his loftwing
Zelda Falling to World Below
Dropping into Faron Woods
Scaldera

Unless someone else wants to do them, I don't want to deprive them of their joy of drawing them. :)

Hi. I'm not exactly sure if I will be able to hepl much, but when I've been drawing lately, I take way too long trying to decide what to doodle. So, if I have the time--I have schoolwork in the way, sadly--I'd be willing to draw Link obtaining the Goddess Sword and Bilocyte. If I'm unable to get to them, I'll let you know. ;/

All right very cool. Thanks, and I'll really appreciate the contribution. I'll mark you down for those two :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom