• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linebeck; Asset or Anchor?

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
For those who have played Phantom Hourglass, you might remember the fortune teller, Astrid, telling Link that Linebeck would turn out to be an asset and not an anchor. Since there wasn't such a big dramatic change within the wimpy sea caption, i want to find out if you guys don't mind the guy, or are only hanging around him so you can use his boat. Also, i also want to find out the best Linebeck moment. For me, it's when he shakes Link so hard that he's too dizzy to stand up and show off his new item.

I find Linebeck to be a very helpful character, so, Asset.
In the beginning, Linebeck was only using Link so he can find "The Ultimate Treasure", on the Ghost Ship, and doesn't really care what Link's problem was, remember? So, like Celia said, he is a coward and "let's" Link to do all of the dangerous work. And Link is using Linebeck for his ship. (but overtime they do become friends)
Then, over more time, Linebeck came to a realization and encourages Link and (in some way) become a great team. Just because Linebeck doesn't really go out and fight with Link is because, obviously, he's a coward, but I think he doesn't want to get in Link's way. Link does fine without Linebeck's help in fighting, but he does help with navigation and ship stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom