• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Legit Timeline Theory I Found

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
"Unorganized" would be the mother of all understatements. I think that picture was meant to be a joke directed at how Zelda theorists over-analyze everything... At least the guy who created that knew what he was talking about. Most (or at least some...) of those facts are true, but I don't agree with his actual timeline. And then, some of those facts are ridiculous... "OoT starts in the year 394", where in the world did he come up with that? Never heard that one before... Like I said, I think it's a joke :/

I

Iron Knuckle

If spirit tracks comes 10 years after phantom hourglass, why is he a kid in both of them?

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Is that a timeline, or a bunch of random "facts"? ST doesn't come 10 years after PH, it's like 100 years.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I think that's pretty legit, besides the year and a few other random things. Where'd you get 10 years from? It says "about a century," which is true. That is a very solid and common timeline and he for the most part used decent facts to support it. The one thing I didn't follow was the geography part. I never pay much attention to that.

Ember Incubus

խոսել
shouldn't it be centuries? Plural? Because Lineback and Jeleane (w/e her name is) seem to be 30 years old in human age. And it turns out that they were kids a hundred years ago. Niko in PH looks like he is 14, in ST he looks like he is 80. So should not it be over a hundred years? because I am geusing a hundred years in Hyrule is roughly 20 years in human years. Then again, that was in Ocean King time.

Users who are viewing this thread