• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Legend of Zelda: Worlds Collide (Zelda Fan Game)

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Umm... I think I found either a glitch in the game or a glitch in the file.
lozwcglitch10001.png

Whoops, go into the Audio/BGM and rename OoT - Temple of Time to OoT - Temple of Time ZREO that'll fix it. I'll make sure to fix that in the actual version ^^

Firice da Vinci

One glitch and three events that should be fixed.
The inn glitch I told you about earlier still isn't fixed.
Inside the three houses in the first row in Mushroom Kingdom the doors are set to "Action Button," not "Player Touch." If that wasn't clear enough I'll see if I can get a screenshot or a poorly drawn map.

Thanks, I forgot about the inn glitch, thanks for reminding me =D As for the MK...I just checked every door in the MK and they're all set to Player Touch and none of them have the glitched "When player pushes C button" command either...try touching them again?

EDIT: Oh wait...I see it now...never mind! I fixed it up.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Yay! :D Thank you! :D

Lol. :P

EDIT: PM me with each bit of the full game you want tested, along with instructions (preferably typed in a .txt file) on what to test.

EDIT OF THE EDIT: Please and Thank you.

Last edited:

Firice da Vinci

How exactly long is 1.2? I noticed you added an extra area, but due to the difficulty I went to Mushroom Kingdom. After I defeated Bowser the demo was over. Is it supposed to be that way?

Yeap. The Demo ends at Bowser. It's supposed to go all the way up to and through the entire first dungeon.

EDIT: Yeah, when it's done I'll send you a complete copy of the game and let you test it. Basically, though, I just need you to test everything ^^"

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Er... I mean PM me with a link to a file of a small portion of the game, with instructions on what to do, to make it simpler. Because it would be really hard to find every single thing in every single nook and cranny in a full version of the game and test it all, not to mention any secret areas. So, just make playable portions of the game, and PM me them separately.

...Of course, if you weren't talking to me, then... Uh... I guess it would be embarrassing. :/

Makes sense...well, I can send you an unencrypted version of the game, then send you various files as I work on them, but I can't really send you parts of the game individually ^^"

I'm back with internet once more and working once again on this. Demo v2.0 should be out in a few days, so keep any eye out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom