• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Not really. What if there was a movie based on the Vietnam war, and someone was really into that but all his Vietnam War knowledge was from that movie alone?
You are asking questions that the chances of us knowing are slim and are telling the answers, you are doing a flex. I do not deny the fact of the second sentence. It checks out. I am not "fighting" or discussing with you the second point.

All I am saying is that you are mega flexing on us.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
You are asking questions that the chances of us knowing are slim and are telling the answers, you are doing a flex. I do not deny the fact of the second sentence. It checks out. I am not "fighting" or discussing with you the second point.

And this is bad but Mighty sharing Pixar Cars information isn't because?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion

I was gonna post a picture of one of my heroes, Arnold Schwarzenegger, flexing during his bodybuilding days.

This website said it was too large.

Which is wonderfully ironic.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Okay, yeah no, I am good. I know you are joking but this is a little weird even for me. Maybe I just have cold feet.
Fine, I'll have to bring back Larold the zombie pigman. You guys may come to our wedding if you wish.
Do any of you guys have a deep fascination with a really specific thing. I dont know, I have been deeply interested about the Vietnam War. Maybe I will go on a history rant soon.
Mine is, plastic. For some bloody reason I became fixated on it back in late Jan and now I spend every lunch break reading about it, watching videos about it, even went to Lousiiana with the primary interest of seeing plastic factories firsthand. Just look at how my tabs rn lol, the same is with my phone but probably 30+ tabs about plastic and other chemicals. Don;t even ask me why
1715134228873.png
You should tell us about the Vietnam war sometime.
I am well aware of this fact.
I learned it from you lol
Chevs doing a flex. The same type of thinking can be done on every subject. This doesnt sit right with me.
Not really, in this case it is really a fanfic vs the real thing material. I don't know everything about dogs (i do know most things) but i would still look down on a furry that doesnt understand the traits of the animal they chose (like those people who are white tiggers without understanding that theyre all inbred mutations in real life)
that being said cars is just a silly movie for kids so idrc

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Not really, in this case it is really a fanfic vs the real thing material. I don't know everything about dogs (i do know most things) but i would still look down on a furry that doesnt understand the traits of the animal they chose (like those people who are white tiggers without understanding that theyre all inbred mutations in real life)
You got this from me lol
that being said cars is just a silly movie for kids so idrc
It treads on things I like a lot so I do >:[

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Mighty may and prolly does have the capacity and knowledge for "mega flexing" but your guys approach's and attitudes are very much different. I can go into details.
I kept reading this as a nursery rhyme in the beginning.

"Mighty May and Prolly Polly have the capacity for knowledge and to teach thee."

Or something like that.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Mine is, plastic. For some bloody reason I became fixated on it back in late Jan and now I spend every lunch break reading about it, watching videos about it, even went to Lousiiana with the primary interest of seeing plastic factories firsthand. Just look at how my tabs rn lol, the same is with my phone but probably 30+ tabs about plastic and other chemicals. Don;t even ask me why
1715134228873.png

You should tell us about the Vietnam war sometime.
See I need to spend more time in useless rabbit holes like this. That reminds me that I was gonna watch a video on how to replace a water pump on a 2008 Honda Civic for no other reason than I want to. Might go down an Chevy Impala rabbit hole after that idk.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
You got this from me lol
In a way, but I also needed to make a point about people with lame ass fursonas.
It treads on things I like a lot so I do >:[
Thats fair enough since NASCAR is a real sport, i was thinking more of people who get riled up because theyre that passionate about a kids movie. which is not really applicable in the context here but brain aint braining tn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom