• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Have you been playing TotK?
Ah-
no...
I only played it for like a week while my brother was gone. He didn't have his Switch so I took advantage of the time and played too much lol. I've also been ridiculously busy and haven't had much time for anything as of late (tech week for a show :P).

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Meanwhile I've been working 8-5 and most of my evenings have been TotK, I've got almost 90 hours since it came out in May, which is insane, I never sink that kind of time into a game.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Oof, that's not Spongebob humor, that's generic modern animated show humor. Even the artstyle is going that way.
I always thought Bubble Bass kinda sucked though. He’s a huge man child and acts like a Redditor nerd
I mean yeah, that's what makes him funny. He acts like he's better than everybody around him but he's very obviously not. This new depiction of him is just childish without that overgrown manchild element. I can't quite articulate what I'm tryna say, but classic Bubble Bass is a Reddit mod and this new Bubble Bass is a Cartoon Network character.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, this is not the SpongeBob artstyle, I'm not sure what it is, something about the way the faces act, but this is much more "generic modern soulless animated show" vibes than the charm of classic Spongebob.

1687554552490.png

1687554565978.png

1687554581350.png

1687554599658.png

1687554619985.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom