• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I come and bring Dodongos, since Gorons Are afraid Of Dodongos they leave quickly. I then sic'em on you all, and you all are chased, along with a bunch of Butterflys that pick you up and lift you high up in the air and drop you to the ground.

I Claim the Hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Your butterflies turn against you and lift you up 5,276 kilometers higher than the City in the Sky. Then they drop you onto the lowest point of land in Hyrule. Splat.

I re-share the hlll with I-am-Link

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The player hits continue. I-am-Link's player hits continue. We kill you, and your biggoron buddy is so grateful (because you've been making him be brave) that he invites us to stop by Death Mountain any time we want and he'll make us a fresh bowl of lava soup.

I share the hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Nice use of OoS trade sequence item, But it was a Subrosian who makes them. I then Watch you enter Death Mountain to try the soup, turns out you can't eat lava, and it burns your mouth and melts your stomaches. I come over and pour water on you to try And help, but then the lava hardened and crumbled. I see you both dead. so I do a proper Burial for you. Since you had no will, and the Hill was uninhabited. I take it upon myself to have it since I was there to witness your death and try to help(since gorons aren't medics).

I claim the Hill.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Our players hit continue. We decide that, since you were nice to us, we shouldn't kill you. So we thank you, I make a third hill, and we offer it to you. (You can have the third one, just not the second one. He's mine!)

I share the hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom