• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Just before you incinerate the universe I play the song of time, grabbing SamuRaichu and Cabbage with me as we tumble through an endless vortex of clocks. Congratulations, you are now the owner of an alternate universe with nothing in it. However, back in the past, we kick your butt with our amazing kitten army before you can incinerate the universe, thus rendering your alternate universe nonexistant. We re-claim the hill... again...

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
RECREATE!!! ok im done 4 today. bye

IM BACK just had to get sum cinnamon pear cider. Yum! We make a force field arund the hill and eat sandwiches.
P.S. I'm 11. lol

Done 4 today bye friends! (4 real this time)

Last edited:

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I decide to add my knowledge to Cabbage, SamuRaichu, Link/Mikau, By joining forces with them. with My power I create a better tomorrow by making it just how it was when the game was first created.

And for the first time since starting the game, I Tecknokid900 along With Cabbage, SamuRaichu, Link/Mikau Claim this Hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Ok idc, I claim the hill ether way, with or without cabbage!(I would probably do it with cabbage, even though I turned him into yearn.... No hard feeling right cabbage?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom