• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
reclaims hill by killing all with bomb of doom that doesnt kill me and has unbreakable force feild so no one can ever kill me and the force feild never runs out

Jedizora

:right:
granted but i shrink the force field so you get trapped, and then i kick you into the atlantiic ocean.
I claim the hill.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
some of the fleas then go to csd and then he dies of heart attack from ictyniss then i make forcefeild that wont do anything not even roll or bounce the only movement is me

i claim the hill then i make zelda child live as a very kindly kept person of my kingdom she then becomes a higher rank of a duke then she becomes so happy she doesnt do anything bad to me and if someone else claims the hill she will get mad and reclaim the hill and become the queen of the kingdom

after a day from them trying to claim the hill i make our castle(zelda childs and mine) go to a place where they wont try to harm us because we are off the hill but we become strong and then i let zelda child claim the hill

zelda child claims the hill!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
After many long years of education and other trainings I create an extremely human-like robot that replicates Master's dream girl. You, now 20, alone and given up on hope, are working at a local ice cream parlor. I give the commands for the robot (Lets call her Zelda for the lack of a better name) to walk in and order two strawberry ice cream cones. Immediately you are swooned by her dashing good looks and angel-like voice. Zelda sits down at a table by herself and licks one of the cones. You ask her why she ordered two cones when she came in alone and she offers to sit with her and eat the other cone for her. You two mingle for a while and find out you both share common interests, laugh at the same jokes, and can have a mature conversation easily. Suddenly your manager tells you to get back to work. Zelda says she has to leave as well, but before she goes you exchange phone numbers and promise to call each other sometime soon.

The next day you walk to the public library to return a book. At the library you run into Zelda in the romance section. You say hi and talk some more about stuff. After you get kicked out of the library for being too loud you ask Zelda out on a dinner date at 7:00. After hours and hours of worrying if you will do something stupid on the date you wash up and put on a fancy suit. At the fancy French restaurant you sit at table 7 and nervously nibble on garlic bread until Zelda arrives in one sexy purple dress. To sum it up, the date was a huge success and Zelda kisses you passionately on the lips. The pattern continues for several months until you get the nerve to purpose to her. The wedding was beautiful, doves were flying by, amazing decorations, and your closest friends and family (Plus Zelda's fake family members) was there. Your honeymoon was a cruse to the Caribbean where Zelda "accidentally" pushed you off the boat and you drowned.

You father took ownership of the hill but sadly he died of a stroke three weeks later. You brother was put in jail for premeditated murder of your mother leaving me, your long lost half brother, as the only suitable heir to the hill left available.

I claim the hill.

A

Ardwen

A portal to another reality opens under you and you fall into it being transported to a wonderful land without internet forums.

I claim the hill!

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Naww, thanks so much Cucco Power!! :D

Cucco Power and I get tasers that are at least 10 times the size of normal ones. You die.

We rebuild our fortress, and live there, just by ourselves, and our tasers. We live happily ever after.

WE CLAIM THE HILL!! ^^

A

Ardwen

WHOA! Another inter-dimensional portal opens and engulfs the fortress (and all it's occupants), and my alter ego from the other dimension bury's my dead body, morns for several months as:

I reclaim the hill!!!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
So, a man walks into a bar...literally, and he starts bleeding in the head. You call 911, when the ambulance gets there you start coughing and sneezing like crazy. The doctors take you in for a check up and find out you have a deadly disease.

I claim the hill after your funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom