• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

K♦O♦T♦S♦D♦O♦L

Is this Question Rhetorical?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"So. Are you going in there? I hear those adventures are waiting for new crew members. Didn't you want to be an adventurer?" Kyubey spoke to Aiko as she stood outside of the Red Nymph, trying to bring herself to go in. "Of course, you can always just make a contract with me and become an adventurer that way."

"No. Not yet. I want to use my wish well. I can do this." Aiko takes a deep breath and walks into the Red Nymph, feeling out of place.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
as soon as Aiko walks in, she is handed a full pitcher of beer, a serving tray, and an apron
" You're late for work again. start serving these gentle folk, Maryanne" The Bartender says

Libk

"Im sorry... but I don't think I'm the person you're looking for." Aiko sets the pitcher, tray, and apron down and smiles as she does so. She looks around real quick, not really sure what she's looking for. The incubator jumps down onto the bar and walks around a little.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Drovik shakes his head, "Not here for adventure. I came here for a specific job with the crew back there," he jerks his thumb towards Terra and his people, "Adventure will come, but it isn't the goal."

Libk

"Actually I heard there were some adventuring groups forming here. I was hoping to get a job with them." Aiko answers the woman rather honestly as Kyubey continues to walk around the room. Kyubey stopped moving and stared at a woman towards the back of the bar. Her face was hidden and sg was wearing a black cloak,but a blue glow could be seen coming from her chest underneath the cloak. The woman was holding a pint,but she hadn't yet touched it.

Storm

but our story isn't about her, because she has her own story to get back to, and so do we

"Alright, little girl. go sign up with the people, leave a bartender without a barmaid"

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh I see how it is," Volo responds to Drovik. "So I know the tin man over there intends to slay the dragons, but what exactly is the motive of the fellow you're joining?"

Storm

The Barmaid slips over "He needs a crew for his airship. all of his previous crew's contracts expired and they didn't want to renew, so he's here to gather able bodies for his journey for treasure and adventures along the 9 continents of Amaterras. I also hear he gives good shares of any treasure you may find"

at that moment, another elf came in, he seemed to have some noble air about him, as he went to both of the tables and pondered for a moment

Pen

The game is on!
"What's that? Not a single one of the old crew wanted to stay with the lad?" Volo asks very curiously. "Sounds to me like he's not that great of a fellow."

Storm

Terra stands up
"They retired like kings after all the gold they plundered. no need to adventure after youre rich"

Pen

The game is on!
Volo raises an eyebrow. He was not expecting the captain to have heard his remark. "My apologies to you, Captain Bigears," he starts as he walks over to Terra. "That does sound rather extraordinary. However, gold and riches is not what I am personally seeking."

Storm

Belo stands up
" Not everyone cares about Gold, Korrin, he wants to slay dragons, and get gold. just sign here, and we'll get you started"
Scath looks at both of them
"I don't know if either of you will achieve your goal"

Pen

The game is on!
Volo walks over to Belo’s table. “So, tin man, I hear you’re recruiting members for an attack on the dragons. Tell me, just how serious are your endeavors?”

Storm

The Armored figure turns to Volo
" Well, Raven Spy of the Desert, I've done this kind of thing twice, and I think the third time should be the charm. I do feel sorry for those I have lost, but they knew what they were signing up for"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom