• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Zelda Wii Different from Skyward Sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronX

One who sits
I've noticed that when you go to the bottom of the Skyward Sword page, it has an "Alleged Leak" at the bottom, which says a bunch of stuff about Zelda Wii, and some of the things it says apply to SS and some don't. Can anyone tell me whether or not the "Alleged Leak" on the SS page is talking about SS or someething else?

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Most of those are just rumors, the ones that are correct may have been guesses. Zelda wii was just how Skyward Sword was referred to before e3. They're just keeping the rumors up there until the game comes out I imagine.

It's there so people can still see some of the rumors that were floating around prior to last E3. Some of the rumors have been proven true and some have been proven false, but there's some we haven't confirmed either way yet.

No, they are not different. Zelda Wii is merely what we fans called Skyward Sword before we knew its name. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom